[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally work up the courage to talk to go a cute girl I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (15 KB, 446x399) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15 KB, 446x399
>finally work up the courage to talk to go a cute girl I see in the library at university
>she stands up
>she's taller than me
>>
>>25151263
Just stop being short you idiot
>>
>>25151761
But I'm not even short, I'm 5'10"
>>
>>25152181
That's cute
When will they learn?
>>
>>25152181
Girl's over 5'7 are really insecure about their height. Just talk to her
>>
>>25151263

>cute girl
>taller than 5'7 or so

lmao no thanks if I was gay I'd go for an actual man
>>
>>25151263
>5'7
>got a gf
Fucking nerds
>>
>>25152306
This. Seriously if she's over 5'10" she's probably used to guys being shorter than her
>>
>>25152306
>>25152436
nah those are the girls that will only date 6'5" guys because they want to feel cute and normal
>>
>>25152467
It depends. I'm 5'10" and I actually get more attention, especially on dating sites etc, from 5'8"+ girls than anybody else.

Sucks for me because I'm the opposite of the girls you're describing, I want a 4'11" girl so I feel tall and normal.
>>
>>25152311
>liking womanlets
Absolute faggotry
>>
>>25151263
hot desu famicom
>>
>>25152467
>virgin giving advice on what girls like

Sure thing. I'm 5'6" and most of the girls I've dated have been taller. My last gf was 5'10". If anything, tall girls are easier for short guys than short girls.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.