[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else have problems getting scholarships/ funding for uni?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450679566664.jpg (30 KB, 558x747) Image search: [Google]
1450679566664.jpg
30 KB, 558x747
Who else have problems getting scholarships/ funding for uni?
Am a white male with a father who makes 50k but supports me and my mom so no money for school.
Cant work plus do school full time so I only work at Costco during my breaks.
School I'm trying to transfer wont even give me enough loans to pay for housing and mealplan.
Just end me, this is a pain in the ass I'm not fighting for scholarships, I'm fighting for loans and they are even making that difficult.
They say we're supposed to go to school to get a degree but they cost you an arm and a leg to get that so you can never recover.
Half of the fucking independent scholarships require that you be a minority.
>>
>>25151166

Reverse search turns up nothing; source?

Also yeah sad story.
>>
>>25151166
Are you a dependent? I'm 24 and an independent so when I transferred all my fees are paid and I get $4,000 deposited to my checking account every quarter. I also go to a UC if that is relevant. This is without any scholarships or unsubsidized loans. I did take a $5,000 subsidized loan.
>>
>>25151404
Yeah thats what ill probably have to do is go independent but dont they want proof of your separate living address? I cant provide that yet
>>
>>25151166

don't get a loan, they will fuck you in the ass. you're doing very well, keep working and doing school there really isn't a hurry.
>>
I hope you're not in a private university. public university in the us is kind of cheap. I go to FIU and my tuition is covered by FAFSA.
>>
>>25151905
No. I didn't have a place to live yet so I listed my parents' address. I found a place after my financial aid was approved. Are you transferring next year or this spring?
>>
>>25151404
>UC
University of California?
>>
>>25151166

Source of pic?
>>
>>25152360
Yes that is where I go to university.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.