[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie's Burden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
My fellow normies, please join me as we discuss our future here at /r9k/. It is my belief that our sacred duty is to colonize /r9k/ and make it a bastion of normality, where we talk about dating, social interactions, and our jobs.

But to make such a paradise, we must first deal with the robots and cyborgs who infest this board. They are half man-child, half troll, and they cannot be trusted to run this board by themselves. It is therefore our Burden, the Normie's Burden, to convert these poor bastards into respectable normies, like us. We must uplift them. It can be done. But for those who cannot be saved from themselves, we must exile them from our new home, never to return.

Let us begin our strategy session. Post ideas on how to give advice for self-improvement, how to guide these miserable fucks out of their wretched existences, and how to make them confront how shitty their lives truly are.
>>
oh i love roleplay.

muh jerb
muh dollas
muh social outings
>>
>>25151122
We could try extreme flame and shitposting, we could ask /b/ for aid and raid /r9k/ like we did for tumblr
>>
>>25151122
normie gtfo my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE back to reddit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking wagecucks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I fucking hate Chads and shit
>>
File: 1450138017893.png (2 MB, 1918x1192) Image search: [Google]
1450138017893.png
2 MB, 1918x1192
>>25151641
>>25151690
go to dublechan, your kind is no loger welcome here
>>
You don't need a strategy to change a board's culture. Just post normally.

Any robot who actually wants to change try to give them genuinely useful advice. But don't give them useless trite platitudes that only demonstrate that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Those who want to change and improve will do so. Those who don't want to change will RRRREEEEEEEE themselves off to wizardchan where they belong.
>>
>>25151947
just for the record who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>25151122
>posting the greatest autist in the 40k universe after Perturabo
>couldn't do a single thing right without Malcador telling him how to into social interaction with his kids
>don't even listen to Malcador
bro do you even 40K
>>
>>25151122
That's the Emperor of Mankind.
You are not a normie, maybe just a edgy fuck.
goodbye niggers.
>>
>>25151947

she does look kind of cute in some shots.

i hope she never comes back to this shithole again.
>>
>>25151947
She looks like paperbag/10. Ugly face, but nice tits.
>>
>>25151122
You already have /soc for this you mentally ruined faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.