[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
...and I sat there next to the the glass, watching them work. From above, it was mesmerizing, the patterns of movement they followed. Never straying from the path before them unless given motive. They worked tirelessly day in and day out, clearing tunnels and sorting resources, never talking time for themselves. Finally, I lifted the lid of their prison and, with an eyedropper, squeezed some sugar water onto the table. Soon enough the ants began rising to the surface of the soil, and attempting to climb the non-stick sides of the glass. As more and more ants clamored, they began to stack on top of one another, forming an ant staircase. Finally they reached the top, and four foraging ants were sent out into the unknown, to gather what they could find. Quickly, they discovered the sucrose and hastily began harvesting what they could. The fourth ant stepped up to harvest, but instead turned towards me and began walking. His brethren, seeing this change of heart, quickly turned on him and ripped him apart. The remaining three then returned to the colony, to give them what resources they found. I put the lid back on the ant farm...

I realized now that the colony was itself an organism with wants and needs. Led by the majority, it was designed to eliminate waste and cultivate prosperity. On the macro scale, one would look at the humans on earth and say: "Look at the paths they follow... How mesmerizing.. "

Wakey wakey wagey... The weekend's over ;)
>>
>>25151015
holiday neetcucks. holiday for two weeks!
take that neets!
>>
>>25151555
Good goy, Wal mart is open on Christmas...
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.