[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you started your rap career yet robots? >Spewing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: facebook.jpg (69 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
facebook.jpg
69 KB, 960x500
Why haven't you started your rap career yet robots?

>Spewing bullshit for fame
>touring the world and getting show money
>which means fucking girls every night in a different city

Inb4 I'm not black
>>
>>25150957

But I'm not black
>>
>being a tool to make slimey label executives loadsamuny.

the music industry, much like the fast food industry, consists of mostly running around a maze while people laugh in your face.
>>
>>25151026
Artists have more control nowadays if they have a loyal fanbase. You don't necessarily have to be signed to a label, look at Chance The Rapper, he's indy.
>>
Everyone thinks they are a rapper..about 90% of niggers and 30% of whites. Even eggman thinks he's a rapper.

Also the reason I don't try is because I'm not a nigger
>>
>>25150957
Better hope my gun jam

But if it don't ima take you out like a date
Put one in your back if I catch you talking to them fuckin jakes
>>
>>25150957

Slim Jesus is the shit famlads, he looks like the American wigger version of the U WOT M8 lad.
>>
>>25152153
That was fucking awful, anon
>>
SCHEMING CONNIVING BASTARD OF RHYMING
HYMEN BRAKING, CLITORIS SHAKING
RACKING UP STACKS WHILST SQUEEZING GATS AT CADILLACS
>>
You've got a good point. Too much effort on the spewing bullshit, though. I don't want to have to be/play the retard to get those nice things. Well, there must be another way, right? And I don't want to look like an elf manlet, either, so...yea
>>
I'm not a nigger though
>>
Any rapper uses iambic pentameter while rapping?
and does it great
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.