[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need to keep throwing up because I'm too fast to fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>need to keep throwing up because I'm too fast to fit in my pants
>puking fucking sucks and its hard

Just end it. Fuck fat life.
>>
just eat less
>>
>>25150782
What made you think that throwing up would make you less fat?
>>
>>25150782
get some fat pants nigga
>>
>>25150817
most likely a girl and girls are idiots
>>
>>25150828
that actually reminds me, i dont think i've ever heard of a anorexic guy
>>
>>25150828
>>25150885
Women aren't idiots, they're just more average IQ. Men's IQ bellcurve is more spread out. Basically, men are very different from each other, but most women are alike.
>>
>>25150990
This is what >>25150828 just said, you fool!
>>
>>25150782
How is throwing up gonna help? All it will do is make you lose weight and make you even faster
>>
Bulimia fucking sucks, please don't start. I've been bulimic for 5 years and I have arrhythmia and my hair falls out and my throat is always sore and raspy.
>>
>>25151259
Pics?
Original comment
>>
Sadly I'm a dude its just I have 0 metabolism I get fat as fuck just staring at a chip

I refuse to be fat today I had a slice of pizza and 2 little Debbie snacks at 6 am and that was too much for the day
>>
>>25151867
quality>quantity
quit eating pizza and little debbie fatties
>>
You fucking fat piece of shit, why don't you exersize?

I used to be 260 pounds and slimmed down to 170.
>>
>>25151513
Of my hair? You can't tell that its coming out. It's too long for that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.