[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, I have to be frank. I date you because I love you and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: black-guy-with-white-girls.jpg (28 KB, 556x420) Image search: [Google]
black-guy-with-white-girls.jpg
28 KB, 556x420
>Anon, I have to be frank. I date you because I love you and sleep with Tyrone because he can satisfy my desires. What is so bad about that?
>>
File: confused_blackadder.gif (561 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
confused_blackadder.gif
561 KB, 320x200
Not sure if this is a cuck fetish thread or racist rant
>>
Seeya later!
>>
>>25150497
>tfw you don't know that feel
>tfw you'll never know that feel
>tfw you're Chad
>tfw you just leave once some fresh produce comes into the picture
>>
>>25150518

its both. frustrated racists are the biggest cucks, this applies to every race. from nuwabians to klan to butthurt hapas, they all share a grotesque fixation on domination and submission.
the way i put it is that they all stink of cock.
>>
>>25150497

nothing at all, my dear. have fun!
>>
>>25150497
Nothing, your life your choice, bye.
>>
"Sorry, but I'm not sharing you with another man, goodbye."
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 599x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 599x444
>>25150574

What if I'm already black? I'm not sure how to feel about OP's pic?
>>
>>25150497
the fact that you're sleeping around and trying to excuse it as satisfaction. im ditching you and have been banging your sister since you've been fucking tyrone. i hope you have six kids out of wedlock. just remember, YOU MADE ME DO THIS
>>
>>25150637
Imagine someone blacker.
>>
>>25150632
>"sorry, but"
Blew it.

Apologizing when you're not actually sorry at all is the #1 subtle tipper that someone is a giant loser fuck with no self esteem. Be careful about when you say "sorry". Only say it when YOU have done something wrong, recognize that, and regret doing it. Don't say "sorry" when you're not sorry at all, if you say "sorry" just to lessen the impact of a harsh comment to make yourself seem more likable, then you are insecure to the bone and you have no hope.
>>
>>25150662
sorry, but nobody cares if you think they are a "tipper".
>>
bullshit , that is what media thought you .
niggers arent the only that can satisfy white women.

white men are acting too much as White knights.
thats the problem . you need to be more not giving a fuck towards the girl.

girls like men , that doesnt give a fuck.
say what you wanna say , dont think about what she feels , fuck her feelings .
>>
>>25150662
Thanks dude. It's not often that you see someone on here give good advice.
>>
>>25150697
Lol white autist getting mad because he can't compete.
>>
>>25150497
That guy looks like a total dweeb.
>>
Honestly i believe all these spam racebait threads are made with the intention of creating more /pol/acks rather than just annoying people.
>>
>>25150832
You'll be surprised to know that most black guys are dweebs. The thuggish ones are a very loud minority.

t black dweeb
>>
>>25150497
You date me?
>>
>>25150497
Obviously doesn't understand love. Dumped and forgotten.
>>
>>25151686
>niggers
>loud
U rite goddammit
>>
>>25150637

i'm not black, i can't tell you. maybe gang raped and sissified by rednecks? what would you find most humiliating? rat enema?
>>
>>25150497
>What is so bad about that?
Nothing family,. I ain't no racist
>>
How much do you get paid to post interracial shit OP? Your on an anonymous image board, just admit your doing it with a paycheck in mind.
>>
>>25150497
Just like I date you because you satisfy me and I steal your money because I love it.
>>
>>25150497
Like I don't have to work for a boner to take a stab at your various-types-of-liquids-spewing stink gash. Suck it up and use a dildo if my dick isn't sufficient enough to fill your blown out Sarlac pussy. Trying to utilize another human for purely sexual purposes whilst being in q committed relationship already is grounds for me placing my palm on your forehead and slamming your whore ass into the ground right before I leave you in search of suitable pussy.
>>
>>25152539
>doing it with a paycheck in mind.
He's doing it with dick in hand you moron. You think money motivates mentally ill neets? Report posts, hide threads.
>>
>>25150497
Its not a need you daft whore, its a want. And you wouldnt have it if you werent a degenerate hedonist whos ridden the cock carousel too many times.
>>
File: Jerry.png (50 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
Jerry.png
50 KB, 250x190
>>25152815
>doing it with dick in hand

kek

Also, you cuckasians obsess over this interracial shit way too much.
>>
>>25150497
>>Anon, I have to be frank

okay, i'll be Dr. Forrester tonight but just this once. ;)

i love our kinky little roleplay games, honey. <3
>>
>>25150497
whos frank
>>
>Nothing, baby. But I date and sleep with other girls because you can't provide me with anything. What's wrong with that?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.