[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ayo white boi >you ready to suck this dick >or am gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 276x183
>ayo white boi
>you ready to suck this dick
>or am gonna have to pop a cap in yo honkey cracka ass
>>
>>25150474
You're gonna have to pop a BBC in my honkey ass Tbh
>>
>>25150474
Can you please speak Human?
>>
>or you could just pop a nut in this butt big boi
>>
>That guy that got held up at gunpoint and forced to watch a nigger rape his gf and then got forced to suck his dick
>>
>>25150516
how could you not snatch the gun when all of that was going on? I would rather die fighting than let any of that happen
>>
>>25150516
Can someone elaborate on this? I am not aware of this.
>>
>>25150616

http://nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-o-man-killed-student-raped-couple-day-article-1.2460825
>>
Nah, you fucking nigger. You are going to suck my brazilian cock or i will kill you both.
>>
>>25150682
>brazillian
>nigger
Is there a difference?
>>
>>25150743
American niggers are pussy compared to us.
They wouldnt survive one day in the favela.
>>
>>25150882
Oh fuck, I'm sure Tyrone, Jerome and Big Bubba are shaking in their boots. What are you monkey shits gonna do? Kick a football at them. Chuck your shit at them. Throw bananas at them, hoping that they will slip on them and fall.
>>
File: interracial_family.jpg (144 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
interracial_family.jpg
144 KB, 600x800
>>25151061
Tyrese is shaking in his jordans actually
Shiiiiieeeeeet
>>
>>25150488
>Hello, caucasian friend
>Are you ready for some nice fellatio?
>Or am I going to gave to shoot your white ass?
>>
>>25151316
>tfw no [spolier]gf[/spoiler]
>>
File: rodge.jpg (87 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
87 KB, 992x744
>>25152459
>mfw

Blocsnshitnighadgjygnvj
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.