[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*YAWN* Oh, good morning wagey! It's 10:15am where I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.jpg (169 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
169 KB, 400x400
*YAWN*

Oh, good morning wagey! It's 10:15am where I'm at, and I'm just waking up after a full, satisfying 8 hours of sleep in the full-sized, memory foam bed I bought with money I got for free! I hope you slept well, too.

What's that? You stayed up late fighting with your girlfriend and she made you sleep on the couch like a bitch? And you tossed and turned all night, maybe getting three total hours of sleep? That sucks. Sorry to hear about the fight, too. I'll have to stop by later and "console" your girlfriend.

Oh well, that's how it goes. But cheer up! Only 8 or 9 more hours, and you'll get to go back home and listen to that bitch cuss you out all night again! I'll just be here, playing XBOX and watching movies. Or maybe I'll finish that book I started reading the other day. Or maybe I'll play the piano for a while. Or maybe I'll do it all! Who knows? I've got all the time in the world!
>>
>8 hours sleep
>satisfying
>implying a fat NEET neckbeard like yourself could even talk to a girl without going all red in the face and spilling spagetti
>>
File: 2015-12-21-10-00-10-1356991607.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21-10-00-10-1356991607.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>>25150253
Why are you neets so mean? I didn't choose this life. If I don't work I don't get to eat. Is be a neet if I could
>>
>>25150253

Let's be honest you're going to browse 4chan all day with the occasional fap break eating junk self loathing because your life is unfulfilled.
>>
Damn I have these threads. Motivated me to quit my cuck job and follow my dreams.
>>
>>25150253
>Be a student
>Live the neet life except it's better in literally every way
>I actually have a future too

Feels good not having a double-digit IQ like the majority of neetcucks :^)
>>
>>25150253
>Or maybe I'll do it all!

We both know you're just going to spend all day shitposting on /r9k/ again
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25150253
This is a pretty rare Pepe.
>>
File: 1450405911046.jpg (109 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450405911046.jpg
109 KB, 800x600
Tick tock wagecuck

Don't make me get the boss

You know how Shekelstein gets when he's angry
>>
>>25150413
what kind of shithole of a country doesnt give you more than enough NEETbux? In Germany you get a own flat, free food, free water, electricity, heating etc, in some places like Berlin even free public transportation, and very cheap ticket prices for theatres, museums, cinemas, etc. plus an extra of 400 euros every month. Not bad is it?
>>
>>25151073
>not understanding what NEET stands for
>>
>>25151262
I know what it means, I was just stating it almost feels the same. I have like 9 hours a week and most of the rest of the time I'm doing whatever I like.

I get to do fuck all for 3 years and come out of it with a network of contacts and a piece of paper that lets me earn more than some piss-jug pleblord could ever dream of earning.
>>
File: smugasfuck.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
smugasfuck.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>25150253
Actually I slept in a bed I bought with my own money, in a house I own, next to my wife, after a vaped 2 bowls of some dank marijuana and played rocket league until 1 am.

Now I'm getting paid to shit post all day, and will probably be paid to shitpost tomorrow, and the next day until I get to enjoy getting paid for a long holiday weekend.

Umad?
>>
Fuck NEETs. I never seen a meaner group of people. At least normies aren't mean to me on Haitian basket weaving forums.

t. not a wagecuck
>>
>>25151302
wait a minute....

>getting paid
>Weekend means something

FAAAAAAKEEEE NEEEEEET REEEEEE
>>
>>25150253
Please stop posting the same fucking thread every day
>>
>>25151198
Fick dich anon.

Wenige Laender auf diese Erde sind so sozialistisch wie Deutschland. Selbst in der USA gibt es tausende von Obdachlose die gar keine NEETBux bekommen.

Ich bin kein Deutscher (trotz meiner deutschen Abstammung), und ich arbeite als programmierer bei einer Welt-beruehmten Firma, bin auch Student. Mein Gehalt ist vielleicht mehr als 4x groesser als das Durchschnittseinkommen in dem Oest-europaeischen Land in dem ich wohne. Ich studiere Informatik neben dem Job, und bekomme eine Stipendium von der Uni.

Aber, obwohl ich mag mein Beruf, ich leide sehr stark an Generalisierte Angststoerung, and jeden Tag traeume ich davon, wie schoen es waere, wenn ich ein bedingungloses Grundeinkommen or aehnliches haette.

Ich wuerde alle meiner persoenlichen und open-source Projecten zu Ende bringen, ich wuerde jenden Tag Mathematik und Physik studieren, ich wuerde taeglich Radreisen machen. Vielleicht auch einmal um die Welt auf dem Rad gehen.

Natuerlich habe ich zurzeit keine Freunde, und auch keine Freundinen und, obwohl ich wuerde nicht gerade sagen, dass ich mein Leben hasse, es gibt so viel Platz fuer Verbesserungen, dass warscheinlich der Rest meines Lebens reicht nicht dafuer.

Trotzem, bin ich ein Rationalist, ein LWer, und ich freue mich auf jeden Moment.

Viele Gruesse.
>>
>>25151198
Ah, ich widme dir dieses Lied : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vYvzZLRYJQ .

Frohe Weihnachten!
>>
>>25150362
I like how idiots take memes seriously, it's cute.
>>
>>25151198
Tihihi
it won't take long and the poor refugees will claim the neetbux instead of you
>>
>>25152526
>Wenige Laender auf diese Erde sind so sozialistisch wie Deutschland
genau dieses. wesshalb sollte ein vernuenftig denkender mensch unter diesen umstaenden arbeiten? damit ich die 100k die meine miserable schulbildung gekostet hat auch noch zurueckzahle? mir geht dieses verfickte land so sehr auf die eier. ausnutzen und abgreifen wo es geht, ich unterstuetze nichts.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.