[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads. is it at all possible for a perma neet with no plans to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Lads. is it at all possible for a perma neet with no plans to get a job or ambitions, to secure himself a qt 3.14 gf?
>>
>>25150168
No, girls like men with goals and ambitions.
>>
>>25150168
Depends, are you rich and good looking?

What is your threshold for a girl being cute?
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (96 KB, 580x943) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
96 KB, 580x943
>>25151281
this man is correct
>>
>>25150168
Depending on your tastes and what you have to offer, it's possible

...to maintain it for a few weeks or months before she cucks you.
>>
>>25151281
This is honestly the biggest load of shit ever. Girls like attractive guys. You really mean to tell me girls DON'T like lazy, unambitious Chads? Christ all of us probably know at least one~three girls with a guy who stays at home while she works. Ambition is great, but it's not gonna make up for looks.
>>
>>25151281
>>25151325
Thirding. Best personalities, which OP hopefully means with 'qt', are those innerly driven to thinking in general, which usually comes with putting it into practice.
>>
>>25150168
I've only ever seen it happen to the rich or attractive
>>
if shes a 3.14/10 neet like u why not all start a dating website
>>
>>25151372
>Girls like attractive guys

Yea, for sex, or if she's just a dumb girl but just want to feel better by having an attractive bf, this kind of girls must be avoided. if you want a long relationship with a girl (which is what someone should seek) she'll get bored and cuck you if you have no goals or plans for future that aren't related to her.

If you just want sex? go ahead a get a whore, but let me tell you something, sex with random sluts isn't as good as having sex with someone you love and loves you back.
>>
>>25151454
loves you so much she will cuck you if you "bore" her.

sure. "love"fags are delusional cucks.
>>
No, not really.

Having a job and being ambitious are pretty important for attractiveness. You can obviously compensate by being 6'2 with a 7 inch dick and being handsome.
>>
File: IMG_0011631367.jpg (116 KB, 1078x1069) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011631367.jpg
116 KB, 1078x1069
No.

If you're not a normie who made good grades, got accepted into college, got paid for by his two relatively successful parents, and started wagecucking to pay for gifts and dates and to spend money conspicuously so you seem more attractive, you're pretty much completely fucked.

It will never get better even if you do try really hard, and especially if you aim high. You're already too different. All girls basically want to date pic related, and if you're weird from being different and from being alone, you're just exempt from the entire social scene.
>>
>>25151482
She won't love you anymore is she get's bored or disppointed of you.

That's how a lot of ''modern'' girls work, of course, you should try to avoid this kind of girls.
>>
>>25151516
That's bullshit and you know it.

Most women and men are mediocre and there simply aren't enough 10/10 chads to go around. Chicks want a bf, or they feel like losers, so they're ok with settling with a 6-7/10.
>>
>>25151556
>She won't love you anymore

she never did love at all. women are not capable of loving something for itself. they are like children playing with a toy untill they get a new more exciting one.
>>
>>25151584
I'm not saying they all want 10/10 Chads, I'm saying they all want normies
>>
>>25151645
Everyone when looking for someone to date have expectations, if you or her fail to meet each other expectations, it's over.

Love grows slowly with time, but it can fade away in days if things are going wrong.

This is true to men too, if i girl don't meet your expectations, then be done with her.

Stay true to yourself and don't let girls change you in any way, if you do anything they say they will feel they can do anything with you and they won't respect you anymore.

Most girls think with their emotions, not with their head.
>>
>>25151742
I do not think we have the same idea of love. Let me distinguish between two kinds of "love".

Romantic love: physical and mental(personality) attraction, wanting, possesing. It can be there one moment and be gone the next.

Platonic love: Understanding, appreciative, genuinely caring, timeless. Only men are capable of this kind of love.
>>
>>25151897
>I do not think we have the same idea of love

Well, to define love is like defining happiness, everyone has their own meaning.

I find it interesting you have 2 different kinds of love, thought i disagree by experience that only men are capable of Planotic love.

I met a girl who was like that, probably the first and last kind of girl i will meet in life.

I regret letting her go, i was too young, i just wanted sex so i went for the slut, bitch made my life a fucking hell after we broke up.
>>
>>25150168
Pretend to be artsy. Some poor, deluded, freshly-baked college girl will eventually fall for you.
>>
Yeah, if your game is strong enough. I lived in my ex-gfs house for a while for free, I doubt shit like this will last though.
>>
>>25150168
It's possible, but if you have to ask then you're probably not one of the few who could pull it off
>>
It's called a tulpa.

>>>/a/
>>>/x/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.