[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that even the great Adolf Hitler was a dejected,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1092x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1092x813
Daily reminder that even the great Adolf Hitler was a dejected, angry homeless beta NEET artist until his 30s
>it's never too l8 for KHVs to be gr8
>>
He did, at least get to prove himself in battle during the first world war.
>>
File: piper_pepe.png (484 KB, 940x540) Image search: [Google]
piper_pepe.png
484 KB, 940x540
Sure would be nice if he just offed himself much sooner. Why not try that OP?
>>
>>25149968
>implying anyone here can art as well as hitler
>>
>>25149968
Little Adolf was anything but great.
>>
>ITT cucks who don't realize how much better off everyone would be had hitler succeeded
>ITT cucks ungrateful for hitler removing 90% of the greedy Jews from Europe
>>
File: 1441648139957.jpg (220 KB, 1600x1106) Image search: [Google]
1441648139957.jpg
220 KB, 1600x1106
>>25149968
Daily reminder if Hitler won we wouldn't be in this mess
>>
>>25150230
>>25150247
>ITT delusional idiots who think Hitler could possibly have won

>>25150075
This is actually really, really pathetic, especially for the 1910s.
>>
>>25150365
Well, the choice of colour isn't as bad as the awful, massive-yet-imploding composition.
>>
>>25150075
>>25150365
>>25150396
its not good

he'd probably get into art school today tho

maybe not like Yale, but somewhere

>hitler in techninja art student outfit

>hitler listening to E-PROM

>hitler in the basement of a chinese restaurant listening to EDM and drinking tsing tao
>>
>>25150396
He tries to imitate renaissance and classical period masters, yet he doesn't even come close to any of them. Disregarding his own lack of capability, he doesn't understand that art in the late 19th century no longer served the purpose of depicting reality, they had cameras for that, but rather self-expression of the artist.

>>25150443
>he'd probably get into art school today tho
No, because apparently he despises "degenerate" art, i.e. modernism and post-modernism.

Although Hitler as art school hipster would be p funny.
>>
>>25150487
>he doesn't understand that art in the late 19th century no longer served the purpose of depicting reality, they had cameras for that, but rather self-expression of the artist

How can you know? Maybe he did, but he just refused to let it affect his own direction. I'm not saying that he was good at his chosen direction -- but maybe he consciously shunned the trends of the age. Going against the grain doesn't mean one doesn't 'understand' the grain.
>>
>>25150487
lol his painting in OP looks kind of like bape camo actually

maybe he'd be designing streetware

he obviously liked clothing
>>
>>25150529
Why would he if he understood?
He should have been painfully aware that he is nowhere near as skilled as his idols. He should have known that going in that direction would only have worked if he was actually good enough.

Now I don't want to say that Hitler is particularly intelligent, which he really isn't, it becomes painfully obvious if you read his book, but he wasn't that oblivious either.
>>
>>25150620
A man with dreams bigger than reality I suppose.
>>
>>25150620
His train of thought was painfuly /r9k/ too

>I didn't get into art school -> Nietzsche says the jews are ruining the German spirit -> the Jews are why I didn't get into art school
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.