[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is bad at arguments? >Little faggot kid on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1450664747466.jpg (30 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
1450664747466.jpg
30 KB, 450x800
Who else here is bad at arguments?

>Little faggot kid on CS:GO is shit talking me because I'm asking him to give better callouts.
>He looks at the ground but has more kills than me.
>Try to talk back to him
>Can't mumble my words
>Just end up TK'ing him and getting banned for a week.
>>
>>25149590
not just arguments

but lack of general wit in conversations

i want to try amphetamine or ritalin
>>
I'm awful with other people around, but when I'm pacing around my room having conversations with myself I rule.
>>
>>25149590
i have 3k hours in dota 2 im pretty good at yelling at people. it shouldnt be a problem on cs go if you are above nova anyway
>>
>>25149590
Just ask "what??" over and over until they get enraged, dumbass.
>>
You can just do it the nigger way and repeat each sentence 50 times, it'll give you enough time to think of the next thing to repeat too. Just watch any nigger or wigger fight video and see how they do it. They're probably worse than you at actually coming up with sensible things to say, but they'll just repeat the "u ain't shit!" at the top of their lungs and there's not much the enemy can about it if you're loud enough.
>>
>>25149660
Fuck, are you me?

If I just had even a minute to come up with a response to everything, I could probably be somewhat interesting and funny. I just don't think of things in time and I struggle often to find the word I'm thinking of.

>>25150967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_y3OOQniDU
>>
>>25150599
I'm at 4k2~ hours and it's incredible, at first I couldn't say shit. Now I'm raining lels all over everyone, what a good feeling.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.