[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>year of our lord 2015+1 >not having a faithful strong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>year of our lord 2015+1
>not having a faithful strong armed amish gf

tfw no amish gf
>>
>>25149409
>Admitting you live in Pennsylvania
>>
>>25149409
they work so diligently, they don't even take bathroom breaks. they poop in their amish bloomers all day and wash them out at night. however, there's no time for them to sponge the dried feces from their butt cheeks and vaginas. you're good if you already have enough kids, but if not, she's going to make you put your penis in there. the crusty feces in their cunts scrapes your dong pretty bad. and as you can imagine, it smells really really bad. but yeah she will be faithful.
>>
File: asdfghjkl.png (414 KB, 568x708) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkl.png
414 KB, 568x708
>>25149470
>implying amish aren't all over the states

do u even merica m184/23
>>
>>25149502
Do you know this from experience?
>>
>>25149470
MUH STILLERS
MUH IGGLES
MUH POTHOLES
MUH HORSE N BUGGIES
MUH AMISH
MUH YUENGLING
MUH JEEZTEAKS

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>25149409
yes
yes
no
no
maybe
no

possible lack of sufficient diverse genetic material in 3, 4, and 6
>>
>>25149564
i do. i worked with a production company who did a documentary on people who left the amish lifestyle. those details did not make it into the film. heard it from men and women. the women said the hardest part of adjusting was painfully washing and scraping away years of protective feces from their raw butt and vagina skin.
>>
>>25149409

They'll cuck you with Amish Chad.
>>
File: 1449478549075.png (492 KB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
1449478549075.png
492 KB, 810x810
>mfw people from my high school got paid to pretend to be amish and be extras on that show Amish Mafia
>>
>>25149409
i bet you want a strong arm on your clit, homo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.