[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robot cooking thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1444102142349.jpg (2 MB, 1094x4932) Image search: [Google]
1444102142349.jpg
2 MB, 1094x4932
>tfw parents are going out so I'll be on my own for a while
>complete retard in the kitchen
>never made anything more difficult than bread or microwave meals
i'm looking for something quick and easy with detailed instructions (like pic related) that even an autist like me can't fuck up, oats are one option but i don't want to just have thosw
>>
>>25149209
that is fucking gross, why not just boil whichever veggies you like and have a tin of tuna or something on the side, baka
>>
>>25149247
What the fuck are you even on about? Potato soup is delicious.
>>
chili. Throw some beans and veggies and meat in a crock pot and let it cook. almost 0 effort for a delicious meal.
>>
Just buy a roast chicken from the grocery store and some veggies that you can steam or boil.
>>
>>25149209
making bread is pretty impressive. if you can do that i'm sure you can cook something!
>>
>>25149385
Thanks senpai, looked at some recipes online and this seems doable

Never worked with meat before in my life though, is it literally that easy or am I going to fuck something up
>>25149247
I've had potato soup before and its pretty nice desu, doesn't look too difficult either
>>25149399
That costs too much to be regular for a NEET, might try it once or twice though
>>25149405
T-thanks
>>
>>25149209
what do you have on hand? is going to the store an option?
>>
>>25149655
just some veggies and stuff atm, some bread and tuna as well. some chicken but desu i don't feel confident doing anything meat based from scratch

i could if i had to but desu it's dark and raining here and i can't be bothered
>>
File: 1387695724748.jpg (233 KB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1387695724748.jpg
233 KB, 1600x2400
cooking is for faggots, though. i order all of my food
>>
>not browsing multiple boards
>not going to the right board for your thread
>not realizing /ck/ can be very fun and useful

stay hungry /r9k/ shitposter
>>
>>25149901
>implying I haven't been on /ck/ already
>implying it's not mostly stale memes and the occasional thread bragging about patrician taste
Making a retard cooking thread on /ck/ is like making a request thread on /a/ saying i liked aot and sao
>>
anything that cant be either eaten from the fridge or microwaved doesnt get eaten
>>
>>25149944
I was going to say something nasty, but you got dubs. Good luck on your food search. Grilled cheese, quesadillas, chicken or pork chops, mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes, and carrots are all easy to prepare and youtube will guide you. gl hf
>>
>bachelor ramen

>cheap vegetables, bok choy etc
>cheap cuts of meat
>eggs
>ramen

cut vegetables and meat thinly

boil ramen, add cut veggies and meat

break eggs, whisk, pour into ramen while cooking

done

>peas bacon and onion soup

>peas
>onion
>bacon
>maybe some cornflour or milk if you prefer

>fry bacon
>dice it up
>dice up onion
>put diced bacon and onion and peas in pot
>add water
>add anything else you want to add
>boil until mushy

this one looks like a fucking mess but it's quite good

>boiled apples/pears/oranges

if you get a tonne of fruit for cheap but can't go through them all that quickly, skin, chop up and boil. You get a lovely tasting drink out of it and a decent snack/dessert that you can freeze into portions or put in the fridge to eat across the weak.
>>
>>25149994
thanks senpai, i'll check out /ck/ more but mostly lurk
>>25149998
looks good, but boiled fruit? seems kind of weird but i have a few apples left over that i wasn't going to do anything with so fuck it
>>
when i'm home alone i usually invite dudes over and suck sperm out of their dicks for sustenance. i'm a fat slob but if you go to the 60+ personals on craigslist it's pretty much a given. dumb assholes giving me their nutrients for free.
>>
>>25150227
fag pls go

extra original comment
>>
>>25150492
i'm not a fag, i'm just doing it for man gruel. the fags are the degenerate homos who want to get their dicks sucked by a guy solely for sexual pleasure. believe me, i hate faggots. i'd never suck dick if it didn't make food come out.
>>
shameless self bump, pls gib more recipes lads
>>
That soup looks terrible.
>>
>>25150975
beggars can't be choosers

this is the first time anyone has made this post
>>
>>25150975
You probably look worse baka :^}
>>
>>25151057
I could think of tons of ways to improve it
>Chicken broth instead of water
>Bacon instead of turkey
>Bacon grease instead of oil and butter
>Cream instead of milk
>Less water, more dairy
>Smaller potatoes

>>25151070
Quit defending shitty infograms.
>>
Anon's Healthy breakfast porridge

150ml milk 40g oats
medium heat, combine oats and milk with a tiny pinch of salt, low heat after 1 min for 5 mins to simmer to produce a rich creamy richness. Milk protines curdles after 70C so temperature surfing really is thetrick to make it taste great.

you can add a TON of great stuff to porridge for healthy sweetness, like chopped apples and a pinch of cinnamon. avoid using raw suger or cream to taste, which is what many people do

Anon;s Spaghetti Napoli.
400g spaghetti
1 chopped onion
400g chopped tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon suger
3tbsp olive oil.
2 chooped garlic cloves
100ml red wine

bring a large pan of salted water to boil and cook spaghetti
meanwhile, heat oil in pan and gently cook onions until they are soft. Then, add garlic and cook for around 6 mins, then add the wine. allow the wine to bubble in the pan for 1 min, which should take out the sharp alchohol, then add tomatoes and cook for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.

Stir in suger, season with salt & pepper, stir in the drained dry spaghetti into the sauce and serve.
>>
>>25150567
>EXTREME DENIAL
>EXTREME BAIT
>EXTREME NUTRITION
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0HncHOQe0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
>>
>>25151519
gordon ramsey's a fag. if you cook food by his instructions it will probably end up with semen all over it somehow
i'm not joking, i don't know how that fag does it. every time i watch him on tv with his rippling forearms and baby blues, i black out for a second and when i wake up there's semen all over the place. what a faggot that guy is.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.