[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"but i poop from there! urgg"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: plse.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
plse.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>"but i poop from there! urgg"
>>
>tfw no bf to eat my ass
>>
>tfw ate a fembot's ass on 3 seperate occasions
>>
poo poo pee pee doo doo sexy mmmmm mm hnng aarrff arff baby cum fuck sex yeaaah fuuuckk slapslapslap
>>
File: 1449800375089.gif (2 MB, 374x254) Image search: [Google]
1449800375089.gif
2 MB, 374x254
>gf sat on my face and swallowed me a few days ago
>>
>>25148875

>fembot ass

Are you bragging or are we supposed to feel bad for you?
>>
Not right now you don't

original comment
>>
>>25149100

10/10 i laf every tiem
>>
>>25149065
>and swallowed me
damn son, I didn't know vore was possible in real life
>>
>>25149163
No, >>25149065's fetish is just identification with his semen.
>>
>I think she passed out anon, try to wake her up by licking her ass :)
>>
>lay flat on bed
>get girl to sit on my face in her yoga pants she's been wearing all day
>warm crotch musk
>can feel her squishy fat pussy mound squishin' around on my lips and nose
>mattress is too goddamn soft so i sink into it a bit under her weight, practically the only thing i can focus on is her ass and pussy directly on my face
>reach up behind her and tap on her back
>she shimmies and wiggles forward, each little wiggle dragging and grinding her junk across my face
>she settles with her asshole right over my mouth
>brain basically shuts down from bliss
>reach up again
>grab the band of her yoga pants
>she boosts herself lazily an inch or two off my face
>pull down her pants
>she shimmies and wiggles again
>grab big handfuls of her ass, involuntarily grunting because of how fucking hot it is
>she doesn't wait for me to enjoy it, just sits right back down
>asshole barely covered by thong presses right down into my mouth
>before i can process it, her full weight comes bearing down too, completely smothering me
>now stupidly trying to lick her ass though i can't get my tongue out easily and the thong is sort of in the way
>hear a small laugh and what i think is "oh, good boy" through the comforter that is blocking my ears
>she slides again and leans backward, increasing the weight but also my freedom to lick
>definitely hear a long, dreamy, slightly arrogant sigh of contentment this time
>lick her ass like my life depends on it, licking around the thong until she reaches down and pulls it out of the way
>dimly hear the clacking of her ps3 controller and an occasional hum
>once in a while she grinds back and forth or painfully grabs a handful of my hair, usually when i'm trying to stick my tongue up her ass as far as it will go, because i guess she wants it even deeper
>if you read this far, can you tell me if kai is doing the buu saga too, or if they stopped with the cell saga?
>>
File: 1331284868819.png (471 KB, 465x693) Image search: [Google]
1331284868819.png
471 KB, 465x693
>>25149213
IM TRANSSEMEN YOU RACIST
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.