[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey there self improvement slave! >would you like some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1418057864188[1].png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1418057864188[1].png
302 KB, 828x1403
>hey there self improvement slave!
>would you like some of these tasty ribs i made?
>oh, whats that, you can only eat protein powder and oatmeal? thats a shame
>well at least join me by the fire and we can have a couple beers and tell stories
>oh you have to go? you have to dig your car out of the snow so you can drive to the gym and lift weights?
>well good travels my friend! I will be here enjoying life while you keep playing a game the roasties rigged a long time ago
>>
>>25148687
Very funny, anon.
>>
File: 1410816479332[1].png (53 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1410816479332[1].png
53 KB, 914x1091
I'll show you! If I break my all my joints lifting weights for no reason I will be rolling in chad's refuse in no time.
>>
>>25148760

You have got it all wrong friend! It is not weights you need but PUA. Just read these five books and send me $1000 dollars and you will unlock the secret to infinite gfs!
>>
>>25148687
/keto/ here, I eat ribs and steak all the time.

But unlike (you) my body doesn't feel like shit after eating and Im not going to get type 2 diabetus.

You must be a wagecuck without time to go to the gym.
>>
>>25148687
The thoughts of a fat man.
>>
>>25148796

I am glad. Please fill your belly friend. Oh but no barbeque sauce for you! I am sure they taste just as good with mustard.

>>25148816

Quite true! A life spent fitting into the normie box is the only healthy life!
>>
>>25148876

>tumblr

merely a fake
>>
All of you are wrong! I have found the key! If I spend $500 dollars on my clothes I am sure a qt gf will appreciate my great taste in fashion.
>>
Fuck you OP. All these self improvement schemes make me think there is hope.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.