[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you guys going to be drinking when you're alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: SnO Nymph.jpg (26 KB, 279x227) Image search: [Google]
SnO Nymph.jpg
26 KB, 279x227
What are you guys going to be drinking when you're alone on christmas?

I want some ideas so I can be max comfy
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulled_wine
>>
>>25148544
>alone on christmas
not me. well, i will have dinner with my family, there i will drink beer, wine and whatever they put on the table.
but yea, then i will say im going out, head to my house, and drink 3 liters of beer or something.
>>
>>25148731

>not being alone on Christmas eve

Get back to Reddit
>>
egg nog and choco milk!!
>>
>>25150060
oh i didnt know that you faggots felt proud about being alone
you know, maybe the fact that you're crying all day about being alone has something to do with it
>>
File: 1433789285578.jpg (143 KB, 640x667) Image search: [Google]
1433789285578.jpg
143 KB, 640x667
>>25148544
Nothing because I'll be at work doing something important and vital for the functioning of society.

>tfw I work on holidays and love it because I hate holidays because I associate them with being forced to hang out with shitty verbally abusive relatives
>>
Mimosas to start, probably whiskey to end it. I hate myself.
>>
>>25148577
that's awful to drink in bigger amounts
>>
>alone on christmas
Fuck I envy you. I just want a Christmas where I don't have to take part in a big fake charade with family that I don't care about. I'd rather play some comfy vidya then get hammered on mulled wine or Baileys on my own. Hell, I'd rather eat a fat pizza on Christmas than some mediocre pub roast.
>>
>>25148544
Bleach
Dont mute me pls
>>
>>25150923
you don't HAVE to do it anon. tell them you're not coming and that you'll see them a few days later or something.
that's what I did and I'll be all alone on christmas
>>
>>25148544
Beers are the most comfy, but if you're alone you need to be doing something you like.

Read some manga
Watch some anime
Play a videogame you like.

Or just shitpost.
>>
>>25148544
irish coffee, heavily recommend it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.