[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NightWalk/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.jpg (32 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
32 KB, 540x540
Nightwalks are the only time I ever feel happy. I walk down to an old rec center with a field and some bleachers, almost totally dead. Moon is usually out, really bright since I'm in a town with less lights, it's perfect.
>>
>>25148410
I would night walk if I wasn't paranoid about police. Only way I can get myself to night walk is by smoking a joint, it gets below freezing and the windchill is terrible.
>>
>>25148581
Why bother smoking a joint? It would ruin the experience. Just put on a hoodie and get a doctor pepper or something, it's all you really need.
>>
>>25148610
That's where we differ, just walking isn't an experience for me, it's a means of transportation, and if I lack a destination, I must entertain myself along the journey.
>>
>>25148646
>entertain myself

The point of nightwalks is being alone with one's thoughts, mate. It's time to just take a second and look at where you are and where you want to be.
>>
>>25148670
>>25148670
I'm always in a state of deep thinking. I can't stop. I've already thought about all of that. The reason I walk is to leave that realm and enter the physical one. Anything to muffle thought.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.