[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: doctor_03 (2).jpg (37 KB, 860x573) Image search: [Google]
doctor_03 (2).jpg
37 KB, 860x573
I have analyzed it from different perspectives and come to a conclusion. Betas have to be removed from the gene pool and everywhere in general. Betas orbiters are the ones who enabled feminism and allow for degeneracy to flourish. Most men are gammas not betas according to popular belief. Hell most robots on here and Irl are omegas included myself.
>>
Betas already remove themselves from the gene pool by not reproducing you fuckin moron.
>>
File: lies.jpg (342 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
342 KB, 900x1338
>>25148369
or by race mixing with asians ?
>>
File: 1447058909056.jpg (343 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447058909056.jpg
343 KB, 1200x1600
What we currently call beta will be removed from the gene-pool because nobody will breed with them. All this would do in reality is move the goalposts. Our biology dictates that men will always be competitive and women will always be choosy, therefore there will always be men on the bottom and women will always deride them. These men will develop self esteem issues an become the new betas, and the cycle will continue.
>>
File: suit-fitting-baggy-to-fitted.jpg (50 KB, 648x558) Image search: [Google]
suit-fitting-baggy-to-fitted.jpg
50 KB, 648x558
>>25148423
OP; Serious question guys? Is beta a way of life or are you born into it? If so can you change?
>>
>>25148369
>>25148423
Women carrying beta genes still have an easy time breeding due to makeup though.
>>
>>25148369

You're thinking of omegas. Betas are the ones who man up and step up to the plate to eat someones sloppy cum filled seconds. They may not reproduce as much as chad but there's still plenty of them getting their willy wet and even making babies.
>>
>>25148338

implying we ever dipped into "le gene pool :^)" in the first place
>>
Post-natal abortions?
>>
>>25148338
>I have analyzed it from different perspectives
Muh free thinking, wow am I smart
>>
>>25148484
It's likely a combination; some genetic and some environmental factors which cause a man to tend toward a beta personality. If you consider beta to be purely a state of mind then it is certainly changeable.
>>
>>25148502
>Women carrying beta genes
OP; stupid isn't it's like womenlets only date and then have children to 6+ men then they wonder why they give birth to short men. Damn women are dumb
>>
We can't implement eugenics, people will not stand for forced sterilization. Sexuality is innate. Good luck. Gonna need a good plan and make it opaque, fresh out of ideas.
>>
>>25148530
some many different factors; let name a few
>lack of testosterone
>which leads to lack of male traits, such as a spine, morals and a sense of justice, they're basically women
>Disney and mommy tell them that women are princesses
>the white knight has no spine so he can't go against the flow
>the white knight gets spat on the face by women 24/7, gets friend zoned, called cute like a plushy and, in short, emasculated
>he has no testosterone nor spine, so he can't muster up hatred (this is very important) for all this shit
>he has no sense of justice, so he cannot see what's wrong with the fact that he puts too much on the table while getting treated like shit
>>
>>25148613
we would have to overthrow the current world governments to even begin to implicate such harsh measures.
>>
>>25148507
exactly the cucks are willing to marry leftover while gammas and omegas don't or rather not marry at all
>>
>>24148671
Not only that, there are moral implications you must consider, you would either need to exterminate undesireables or find a way to be humane about it, to let people win battles, pick the lesser evil. Keep it civil and it might be possible over generations, you have to finesse them as the intellectually elite are badly outnumbered, rifle behind every blade of grass.

It might be possible, yeah. But I can't conceive of how. Keep their quality of life high, let them have prizes. keep the greatest good, humanity's best interest at heart. There will be a lot of necessary evil, choose the lessers
>>
Guys, did you know that in a wolves herd, usually is the omega wolf the only one who rebel against the alpha and take his place, becoming the new alpha of the herd?
Think about it
>>
>>25148938
i read some where the reign of the omega is short lived he gets replaced by a god tier alpha for the lack of discipline
>>
>>25148978
That was wrong, actually, wolves herd doesn't actually have a hierarchy based on alpha, omega or beta, and humans neither.
>yfw you are still believing in 1950 comportament theories
>>
>>25149016
Got any proof of what you are saying here?
>>
File: niggayousaurus.png (131 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
niggayousaurus.png
131 KB, 320x240
>>25148532
What's worse is their reasoning.
To them, it's okay to make fun of short men but not short women.
>Be me 6'1 in class
>Girls start talking about height
>They say that men must be around my height
>Tell them I can relate, as I wouldn't date a short woman
>tfw they call me a shallow and that it's not the same thing
>>
>>25149031
http://web.archive.org/web/20051214072331/http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/2000/alstat/alstat.htm
>>
>>25149082
>has to link to a removed page via web archive
I wonder why.
>>
>>25148338
It's true.

White knight beta orbiters are a stain on mankind, thinking with their dicks in the most pathetic way and literally keeping mankind back.

They will be the first to go on the day of the rope. You can't even blame women most of the time, especially young ones. They are opportunistic and easily moldable creatures and with the decadent state of Western society, it's no wonder so many of them act in such a selfish and self-absorbed manner. To fix the problem, you go after what's enabling this horrible behaviour and to do that, you slaughter all the white knights.

You shouldn't even think of these beta orbiters as fellow humans. View them as something lower, because they have no trouble putting women on a pedestal and cucking themselves to the point where they believe some random person with a gash between their legs is a person worth fantasizing and agonizing over that hard.

All those sjws and feminists are right to an extent. Men are to blame, they caused this problem. Modern western women are unruly, spoiled children that men created and men now have to fix.
>>
>>25149016
keep telling yourself that beta in denial
>>
>>25149146
being jelly you don't have science while i do, right m9?
i gave my first kiss at the age of 5, what about u mr.robot?
you will fight and perish like a dog or you will hide?
>>
>>25149130
You can never hold significant power, you are inhumane. You only hold your best interest at heart, you would be corrupt and too arrogant to hide it. Keep playing on the self interest board, see how far it gets you.
>>
File: normiebtfo.jpg (166 KB, 1292x520) Image search: [Google]
normiebtfo.jpg
166 KB, 1292x520
>>25149174
We omegas and gammas are everywhere we watch and track your everyday actions and we have observed your hypocrisy and lies and when the time comes we will over throw your corrupt normie society. Till then
>>
>>25149130
You are right, women never did all of this, it was betas who allowed to let it happen.
>>
>>25149230
we won't spare you
>>
>>25149256
Good screen cap, too bad its in jpeg.
>>
>>25149230
> you are inhumane. You only hold your best interest at heart, you would be corrupt and too arrogant to hide it. Keep playing on the self interest board
>excellent qualities for those getting in power

better run betacuck
>>
>>25149271
A rifle behind every blade. You are unfit to play on the world stage. You lack common sense. It's never going to work, your delusions of grandeur are becoming almost cute. Can you not see beyond your self interest? Or are you actually this deluded?
>>
>>25149420
I am simply stating the true cause of it. I am not the one knowing if we will fix it or not.
>>
>>25149320
He lacks common sense, his plan will fall apart laughably quickly.
>>
>>25149438
Thinly veiled, very thin.
>>
>>25149465
>>25149420
>>25149230
"They will never raise to power your ideas are too radical! righttt guys?" it's happen before it happen again
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.