[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know this girl >she's my cousin's cousin, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1421695537891.jpg (218 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1421695537891.jpg
218 KB, 720x960
>know this girl
>she's my cousin's cousin, but we're not blood related
>welcome to Ireland
>try it on with her a few years ago, no dice cuz I'm tangentially related to her
>last night
>drinking with her and my friend
>come back from pub, all very very drunk
>sit next to her on couch
>all of us under a blanket
>she puts her legs under mine
>wearing a skirt
>decide to chance my arm
>start rubbing her feet cuz they're in between my legs
>keep talking to her like normal, she doesn't say anything
>start running my hand up and down her legs
>leave room to get something
>come back, reassume position and carry on as before
>this time get a bit adventurous, start rubbing her ass
>leave room again to get wine
>come back, she's got a coat over her under the covers
>finish watching Hackers, go to bed
>the next day
>rhuminate on it a bit, think I may have done bad. Start talking to her on FB, make a throwaway comment about me being too handsey
>"lol yeah you fecker I'll box your ears if you do it again"
>convo continues as normal

What's your appraisal of the situation, /r9k/? I think she was kinda into it til I went for the ass
>>
She's not sexually attracted to you dumbass. She thought you were just being nice for rubbing her feet but then got creeped out when you touched her ass. Don't make something out of nothing.
>>
>>25148298
>>"lol yeah you fecker I'll box your ears if you do it again"
speak english
>>
You blew it!!!! I'm convinced she still wants the d
>>
>>25148923
lol yeah you fucker I'll kick your ass if you feel me up while I'm drunk again (but in this instance I'll give you a pass because of alcohol and we are family despite you being a creep)

AKA op I wouldn't do it
>>
cocktease whore likes to tease
slap the whore
>>
If she really wanted to "box your ears", she'd have done it there and then. Fucking cockteasing bitch, letting you touch her body and then telling you later that she didn't want it.
>>
>>25148812
I was full on rubbing her legs before I went asswards, but I agree with >>25148986 I think.

>>25148923
hiberno-english is still english

>>25148973
what makes you think that?
>>
Should have raped her
>>
>that tee
W 2 C
2 2
C C
>>
Fb msg sounds flirty/playful to me but I don't know her so it's hard to tell. She might be genuinely ticked about it.
>>25149137
Because she didn't yell "stop touching my ass" in front of everyone and instead told him privately (saving him embarrassment over being publicly told not to feel up his cousin) she is a teasing whorebitchslut who should be raped and killed
>>
>>25148298
>>leave room to get something

Why? Why haven't you been more straightforward with it?
>>
>>25148298
she let you do it
now she feels guilty about it and feels the need to blame you
she is a girl, faggot
learn what that means
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.