[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's NORMAL to have a relationship >it's NORMAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 30
File: 1449491540770.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449491540770.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>it's NORMAL to have a relationship
>it's NORMAL to have sex
>it's NORMAL to know what holding hands with someone feels like

This blows my fucking mind

Why the fuck am I denied something that a majority of humanity takes for credit?
>>
because you don't work out.
baka
>>
>>25148288
>what holding hands with someone feels like

Hold your own hand. Now imagine it's someone elses. Boom.
>>
>>25148288
Because you desire those things. Learn to break free from those shackles.
>>
>>25148397
and you're holding your own hand desu
>>
>>25148288
>denied

Lel entitled virgin. You toxic tbhfam
>>
>>25148288
>takes for credit
You mean takes for granted?

And I'm with you OP, life would still be just as a pointless though
>>
Holding hands is so embarrassing to me.
>>
>>25148397

But I've heard that sometimes you're surprised because the other person squeezes your hand

I can't recreate that
>>
You aren't denied it at all though, dumbfuck
>>
It's also normal to be scared, feel inadequate, be pressured by advertisement/ social manipulation, accomplish nothing, die and being forgotten within <10 years.
>>
>>25148468

It's really not.
>>
Nature does not care about what's fair. Somebody had to be born genetically inferior and it was us.
>>
>>25148475
Yes it is; when you're attractive people are more inclusive with you, act more positive around you, and thus give you the emotional/ psychological support to suppress those feelings of inadequacy.

But once you figure out that your looks are doing that for you and those start to fade, panic panic panic

It's not normal to be confident for a legitimate purpose that isn't petty.
>>
File: normal_to_have_threesome.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
normal_to_have_threesome.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>25148288
because either you're not normal, a beta, or both. just like the rest of us.
>>
>>25148475
Here that's normal
>tfw it no longer really is because normie edgy teens have flooded this board
>>
No it's not normal can't you tell the government wants me to have a relationship so they can get deeper into my life and find out more about me and my secret knowledge Of the world
>>
Because you hurt people in a past life. Duh.
>>
File: rare-pepe.jpg (34 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
rare-pepe.jpg
34 KB, 600x453
>>25148288
>it's NORMAL to have a relationship
>it's NORMAL to have sex

it's normal to have a relationship with yourself
it's normal to have sex with yourself
it's normal to hold your own hand

pic related: overly attached girlfriend pepe
>>
>>25148536
Seriously they planted the microphone in my arm when my mum pushed over be careful guys
>>
File: elliot-rodger-photos-8.jpg (129 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-8.jpg
129 KB, 600x448
It's not fair.

It's an injustice.
>>
>>25148288
Well you're right anon. Now you have a choice. Do you want to just bitch and complain about things you probably don't deserve or do you want to get to the bottom of why. Tell us about yourself. Post a pic.
>>
>>25148537

Fuck off Hindi

Go back to bruning Muslims on trains
>>
>>25148614
>you probably don't deserve

Imagine, for a moment, that I do deserve it.

What would you say instead, you judgmental prick?
>>
>>25148586
>not using your secret knowledge to attain mastery of the physical universe

Stay pleb son.
>>
File: 1412518071712.jpg (60 KB, 300x898) Image search: [Google]
1412518071712.jpg
60 KB, 300x898
>Why the fuck am I denied something that a majority of humanity takes for credit?

Because you're not normal.
>>
You aren't denied shit, it's not your RIGHT, it's not something you get handed you fucking fat nerd shit lol
>>
>>25148634
Things like this must be earned anon. Why do you deserve it? It's not your birthright. You aren't owed affection by a woman just for having a penis. That's a woman's logic. So if you want it so bad what have you done to get it? Tell me.
>>
>>25148641
No you have to be careful they are going to kill me before I go public
>>
>>25148669

I asked you to pretend that I did deserve it and you couldn't even do that

What the fuck
>>
>>25148643
Nice Harold you got there
>>
>>25148506
What's the webm from?
>>
>>25148786

Livestream from your house
>>
>>25148397
As a robot who accidentally got a GF for a while and then lost her because I'm a robot...

holding hands is mostly awkward and embarassing. When she'd make me do it, it was a pain in the ass because I then had to match her weird walking pace, it was embarrassing because I felt like everybody was staring at me, and worst of all, I could never stop thinking about how I felt when I was single and saw couples walking and holding hands, and so always felt horrible about doing it because I was afraid I was making other robots out there feel like that.
>>
>>25148288
>>it's NORMAL to have a relationship
>>it's NORMAL to have sex
>>it's NORMAL to know what holding hands with someone feels like

All that shit is gay as fuck and feels invasive
Don't let women touch you, they bleed and peel and makeup falls off
Women are absolutely disgusting
>>
>>25148963

She'd suck your dick?

It wasn't a relationship unless her lips touched your penis. If not, it was just a high school tier fling
>>
File: 1449773748227.png (113 KB, 537x370) Image search: [Google]
1449773748227.png
113 KB, 537x370
>>25148288
>That feeling when a stripper held my hand after giving me a lapdance and interlocked our fingers
>>
I agree OP

it blows my mind every day.

normies just casually talk about their "gf" or their "wife" or their "ex" off-handedly like it doesn't mean anything. they write these retarded articles talking about how "everyone remembers their first love" or "everyone remembers their wacky teen relationships" or other shit like that

not only is it normal for the vast majority of them, but it doesn't even pass into their consciousness 90% of the time that there exist people who it isn't normal for. by default, they don't think about that possibility. they have to consciously interrupt their normal thought process to even conceptualize that
>>
File: 1450087225846.jpg (39 KB, 326x390) Image search: [Google]
1450087225846.jpg
39 KB, 326x390
>when you're holding a girl's hand and she squeezes it tight
>>
File: 5725a59978e30c9d61245f6281ccbc7d.jpg (424 KB, 1137x1600) Image search: [Google]
5725a59978e30c9d61245f6281ccbc7d.jpg
424 KB, 1137x1600
>>25149027
Stop it please
>>
>>25149039
If it makes you feel better, I haven't held a girl's hand in probably like 8 years.
>>
File: mixology_s01_e03.jpg (50 KB, 725x287) Image search: [Google]
mixology_s01_e03.jpg
50 KB, 725x287
>>25148786
Mixology season 1 episode 3

>>25148669
>Things like this must be earned anon
What if I do try to earn it and I gave her flowers, chocolates, do her homework, clean her shoes, and do those things for 5+ years, and she still won't let me touch her, does that mean am I denied?

It's not fair when another guy didn't do anything for her and yet girls beg to be his boyfriend within minutes of meeting him.

Who has more right to a girl, the one who's trying to win her for 5+ years, or the guy whom she met just minutes ago?
>>
File: 1443980311285.jpg (66 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1443980311285.jpg
66 KB, 553x567
>>25148397
i have big guy hands, i need a small grill hand
>>
>>25148963
Youre a good man

ORIGINAL POST NIGGERS
>>
>>25149052

Because it doesn't work that way. Doing nice things isn't some currency that you trade in for sex
>>
>>25149052
>What if I do try to earn it and I gave her flowers, chocolates, do her homework, clean her shoes, and do those things for 5+ years, and she still won't let me touch her, does that mean am I denied?

Wow. You're such a beta cuckboy. You deserve nothing more than laughs and humiliation for giving so much shit to a succubus.
>>
>>25148995
Occasionally, but she was awful at it. We lived together for almost five years. We were even semi-engaged, we hadn't actually announced it but we were already planning to get married. It fell apart because she was a needy bitch and I'm an autistic robot who can't deal with that, and she found a beta suckup to prop her ego up.
>>
File: chad_steals_betas_gf.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
chad_steals_betas_gf.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>25149112
What IS the currency you trade in for sex, then?
>>
>>25149052
LOL that's only how you earn a girl in Disney. In real life none of that matters. What you need to do is work on being as close to Chad as you can. Get in shape, get a good job, get a big group of friends. This is what girls want desu. If you aren't willing to get at least muscles, a job, and some cool hobbies you have shit chances.
>>
>>25149204
physical attractiveness and just bing yourself points
>>
>>25148536
Just remember. When you look in the mirror. It's me staring back at you.
>>
In all fairness though, things can change. I was a virgin till I was 28 and didn't have my first girlfriend till I was 29. Now nearly 34 and basically normie in a great relationship, thinking about having kids, more confident etc. I was a robot for years and honestly, slowly it just all started to come together. Seriously though, if it could happen for a fuckwit like me, it can happen to any of you. Good luck to you all.
>>
File: unfair_whylive.jpg (398 KB, 1402x900) Image search: [Google]
unfair_whylive.jpg
398 KB, 1402x900
>>25149223
>>25149237
It's so unfair. Maybe if I play football I might have a chance.
>>
>>25149306

>those pictures
>There's ALWAYS a third wheel holding the camera

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25149324
Photography would be the idea career for robots if it weren't for the fact that you have to be so damn socially assertive to get jobs in it.

I used to be a pro photog myself and stopped getting work because I hate myself too much to go around gushing about how great I am to clients...
>>
File: oi goyim.png (79 KB, 225x210) Image search: [Google]
oi goyim.png
79 KB, 225x210
>it's normal to not think about killing yourself daily
>it's normal to have had a gf/bf within the last 2 years
>it's normal to not get incredibly stressed out about losing your job
>it's normal to want to spend money
I don't understand!

On the bright side... it's also normal to work until you are 65-70 ish before retiring. I'm not normal, so I am going to be able to retire before 30. The secret? Being a massive kike bastard who shekel and dimes his way through life, amassing a fortune, so that you can live comfortably on real estate profits.

oi vey~
>>
>>25149366
> stopped getting work because I hate myself too much to go around gushing about how great I am to clients.
Are you me anon? Except I'm no photographer but graphic designer.
>>
>>25149397
I suspect it's a trap that many like us fall into.

I can't speak for GD, but it hit hard when I learned that photography was 90% salesmanship and only about 10% photographic skill. I was always told I was one of the best in my field, but when the magazine I was staff at went under, I suddenly found myself in a position where I didn't have the nerve to compete.

What's especially sad is that I'm actually really good at sales, and worked in a high-end sales job for quite a few years, but the one thing I CAN'T sell is myself.
>>
>>25149022
I think about this so much I think I'm going insane. They're so used to it that being single is a challenge that they congratulate each other over. They find it difficult NOT to be in a relationship. When they learn someone is an older virgin they say "Wow I could never have waited that long." As if losing your virginity is like making a fucking sandwich. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>25149366
do photographers take photos of their female clients in super HD, give the normal size to their clients, and then keep the HD copies for themselves for "personal" use? *wink wink*
>>
>>25149397
Oh, and one thing I can say is that I've seen it happen the other way in Graphic Design.

I have a friend who's an absolute shit graphic designer, and an alcoholic who fucks shit up all the time because of his drinking, and yet he's an insanely confident guy. He's so confident that he's slept with, no joke, at least 100 women, despite being a chubby 5'6" manlet, and that confidence also keeps getting him jobs, he's always got a new gig as soon as he gets kicked off the previous one.
>>
>>25149457
Probably, but I wouldn't know, I was a photographer for a car magazine lol.
>>
Everyone else earned a relationship through hard work, diligence, and not being a fat slob. Robot, if you really want a girlfriend, you're going to have to work for it.

Remember; you are entitled to nothing.
>>
File: file.png (616 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
file.png
616 KB, 500x666
>>25149499
all this guy has to do is be dilligent, work hard, and love himself and he'll be bagging 10s in no time

no other factors at play
>>
>>25148288
This is easy. Get a friend and high five him, then mid five (when your hands are touching) grab it and latch on to it.
>>
>>25149563
>Get a friend
that's as unfeasible as getting a girlfriend for some people
>>
File: 0eJRwje.jpg (39 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
0eJRwje.jpg
39 KB, 500x666
>>25149052
>What if I do try to earn it and I gave her flowers, chocolates, do her homework, clean her shoes, and do those things for 5+ years, and she still won't let me touch her, does that mean am I denied?

Another goy who believes what Hollywood kikes told him about love and romance.

There are two dimensions here, there's attractiveness, and there's romance. Attraction is what you do to make girls like you. These things include being confident, fun, assertive, and flirting with her. You have not done those things. Romance does not create attraction, it creates security, it tells an already attracted girl that you like her back. Using romance on a girl when she is not attracted to you is not going to accomplish anything

>It's not fair when another guy didn't do anything for her and yet girls beg to be his boyfriend within minutes of meeting him.

You mean someone who actually risked rejection, made his true intentions explicitly clear to her, and directly asked her out? You mean that thing that demonstrates confidence and which normal people do when they like someone?

>Who has more right to a girl, the one who's trying to win her for 5+ years, or the guy whom she met just minutes ago?

You had the right to ask her out or flirt with her and risk rejection during those 5+ years. What you were doing was pining after her, hoping that she'd suddenly decide to stick her neck out and make the moves on you because you're too passive and timid to do so. What you've just described here denotes a staggering lack of confidence and self esteem which is itself profoundly unattractive.

If you aren't confident, or in any way assertive, and you can't enforce your own boundaries, then a girl won't be able to respect you or find you attractive.

Read this book:
https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
Its about you.

If you want to learn the technical details of building attraction with women, try pua, it works.
>>
>>25149533
Well... it applies to people who's parents werent 1st cousins.

Plastic surgery is an option.
>>
>>25149533
not 10's. but 2 or 3's? sure. nobody wants to lower their standards.

he's like a 2 or a 3 if i'm being generous so he can smash other 2's and 3's ez pz.
>>
>>25149563
An easier method is to go to a Catholic mass, there's a part where you all have to stand and hold the hands of the one sitting next to you (they're used to doing it with strangers) while you sing a Catholic song. Don't worry, no one's gonna ask if you're a Catholic or not and everyone is welcome and it's free to attend a mass.
>>
>>25148963
>as a robot who got a gf
stopped reading there
get the fuck out
>>
>>25149654
>10s
>2s
>3s

Can we stop doing this?
Measuring women on a 1-10 scale is a form of putting pussy on a pedestal.

Either she's a 1 or a 0, you're interested or you're not. If she's not a solid 1 then she's a 0, because you shouldn't fill your life with mediocrity.
>>
>>25148963
>because I then had to match her weird walking pace,

Well fuck this shit

I already can't stand how normies walk so fucking slow
>>
>>25149603
thanks, but I am physically deformed
>>
>>25149816
Post pics, quasimodo
>>
File: 1427728412687.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1427728412687.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>25149204
their life
>>
Most people have no inner lives. The reason they don't find 4chan, which is the peak of Western civilization, appealing is because there is no unique substance to their character and no independent or private thought they wish to communicate. They are essentially means to an end, which is why dictatorships have always existed and will continue to exist in the form of "groupies", followers of brands and to a lesser extent "personality types" (the "girly girl" and so on). There is nothing there worth preserving or praising other than the basic capacity for compassion, intelligence and selflesness to which all human beings have access and which most human beings value to varying extents. 4chan isn't however bare of these kind of people. The largest boards are largely visited by stupid people who rely on "memes", board cultures and a specific set of in-jokes and approved material in order to form their own identity. /r9k/ is at least interesting because the only thing that brings us together is our differences, both from other robots but most conspicuously from other people in the so-called real world.
>>
File: tfw_1426560777289.png (683 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
tfw_1426560777289.png
683 KB, 746x982
>>25148288
>it's normal to let your gf get double teamed by Tyrone and Chad while you watch, stroking your little white peepee and you also have to finacially support her and her black and white children
>>
Is it rational to believe that literally every person on the planet can make it?
>>
>>25149603
>Read this book:
>https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
>read it
>it's shit
>>
>>25149789

>normies walking so fucking slow

Gtfo super athlete chad. Walking slow is the staple of being an outcast. Poor air circulation, blood flow, shit tier muscles, now that's a robot.
>>
>>25149879
How does that make 4chan the peak of Western civilization? What has this site created that will endure for generations?
>>
>>25149914
Every person could make it but the people with tanks and atomic bombs do not want that world.
>>
File: 1441338038922.gif (811 KB, 253x196) Image search: [Google]
1441338038922.gif
811 KB, 253x196
>most people DON'T have major mental or neurological issues

That's the weird one for me.
>>
>>25150420
This, I can't wrap my head around being able to easily sit down and just focus on something.
>>
>>25150420
They do have mental issues, they just don't think they do. And look at the number of antidepressants and drug and alcohol use.
>>
>it's normal to go out with friends at lest once a week
>it's normal to talk to females
>it's normal to talk to people face to face frequently
>it's normal to have had at least a couple of girlfriends by the time you leave high school
>it's normal to be able to comprehend someone, anyone out there having a crush on you

It feels like I'm living in my own world, everything that that should be natural to me seems like something out of fiction.
>>
File: dog is sleep.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dog is sleep.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>25150636
>tfw i look at the people around me and realize they're all having sex frequently
>it's normal everyday life to them
>to me it's something that can barely even be imagined
>>
Women are 50% happiness anyway, half of it is stupid bullshit for no reason

If you have no friends you really are being denied life and I feel for you

Any time you fags are in London, I'll go for a pint with you
>>
>>25150308
>What has this site created that will endure for generations?

Memes. Millions of memes.
>>
>>25148947
Underrated post, i'm dying right now
>>
>>25148288
Because you're a fucking robot, now get out of this board, us normies are trying to colonize it so we can talk about how socially competent we are.
>>
>>25148288
You people are like schools shooters in the making
>>
>>25148378
Fucking bullshit.I workout all the time and I am a KHV.
But for course, I work out for strength, not for girls.
I still want girls though.
>>
>>25150883
id probably be friends with this dude if i knew him
>>
>>25150912
Yeah i wonder why people who are left out of the human experience snap.
>>
>>25150918
You like egotistical people? Can't stand em
>>
>>25150636

>it's normal to talk to someone face to face and not feel like you're staring into the eye of Sauron
>>
>>25150942
How do you live with yourself and function if you can't stand egotistical people?
>>
>>25150912
Except a 28 year old "man" would look out of place in school

>tfw too old even to go on a school shooting, hell, even a college/uni shooting
>>
>>25150917
>I workout for strength

Code for "I look like shit"
>>
>>25148288
It really is, it blows my mind too.
>>
>>25151107
Olympic lifters lift for strength and look ok.
>>
>>25150918
>I'd probably cling to this psycho if I knew him because I'm a /pol/-tier piece of shit tripfag and I think murdering people is an acceptable form of expressing my feelings about being a stung beta bitch.
>>
>>25151156
That tripfag isn't an Olympic lifter
>>
>>25151175
DUDE NORMIE SENSIBILITIES LMAO
>>
>>25151190
He might have a gold medal in masturbation.

There's a new meme for you: Take pictures of your friendly neighborhood fedora tipper and write "He won a gold medal in masturbation. What have you done with your life?" Someone needs to make one with Eggman.
>>
For most people those things are about as inevitable as death and taxes, so it really is an abstract kind of feel when you know you'll never experience them.

Although I don't know if most people are ever in relationships that they find truly satisfying.
>>
>>25149306
>Tfw this is literally my plan
>>
File: 1427640447559.jpg (39 KB, 503x617) Image search: [Google]
1427640447559.jpg
39 KB, 503x617
>waiting for my teenage romance to begin
>any day now.... any day now...
>could it be today?... no.... maybe tomorrow...
>tfw ascending my mid 20s, no gf, ever
>>
>>25151071
>tfw 29 year old college student and constantly feel awkward on campus

>tfw when I have to explain to people that I'm not a professor
>>
>>25152651
>this is going to be me
Fucking kill me.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 306x306
>>25148963
>claims to be a robot
>has had a gf

fuck off normie
>>
>>25148288
I've tried explaining this exact feel to a couple normie friends I have. They don't understand how someone could not experience this. I guess the mind blowing goes both ways.
>>
>>25149621
Plastic surgery could fix his nose but not his wife-set fucked up eyes
>>
File: Sad frogu.jpg (94 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
Sad frogu.jpg
94 KB, 278x278
>>25152732
It definitely does.
Just imagine yourself talking to a guy who doesn't know how to open door and has never done it. That's how they feel about it.
>>
>>25149204

What film is that?
>>
File: 1442704598912.jpg (252 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1442704598912.jpg
252 KB, 650x975
>>25149766
holy shit a voice of reason

I never thought about it that way. Can you reflect more on that topic, please

Also, have a qt
>>
>>25151175
>>25150912
Sure is Reddit in here

Fieisjdktfjejsxjosw
>>
>>25152784
>short dyke hai
>qt

Wew
>>
>>25152771
R.L.Stines.Monsterville.The.Cabinet.of.Souls.2015

>>25150760
i just realize right now, women are overrated anyway. i have female cousins and i see how they treat one another and i overhear how they talk about men. verily i say unto you: women are backstabbers and incapable of true love.

the only thing they can offer to men is sex. before and after sex, it's hell. they will constantly subtly trivialize your accomplishments while implying that they're better and smarter than you. i pity my cousins' boyfriends. not worth it.

for example, if you've done something impressive and smart, women will imply that you were able to accomplish it because you're autistic, a geek, or a nerd. when they did something not so impressive, they'll imply it's the best most impressive thing in the world and they're smart.

when they don't know something and you try to explain a cool, complicated concept, they'll say, shut up you're too noisy, nobody cares. but when they're explaining something, you have to listen or else they'll tell you how horrible you are.

you help a person, she'll tell you you're naive and stupid because that person is just using you. she helps a person, she'll brag nonstop how wonderful she is and you're not because you didn't help that person but she did.

tl;dr
women are SHIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25148378

Yeah that doesn't work

>oh wow how much do you work out?
>(((only when I get depressed)))
>>
>>25149079
>i have big guy hands
for you
>>
Because you're weird and immature, possibly unemployed, and probably asocial with no hobbies or potential. You have this false sense of fairness and justice that just doesn't reflect reality and expect "being yourself" is enough when you're a lazy shit with no social skills. There is no fair. There is no justice. Accept that you suck and fix what sucks about you by emulating someone (who's a real person) successful until you succeed, or continue to be unhappy and die alone. There's no chance for success if you don't make an attempt, and the counterargument for this is that you only have a chance to succeed if you put in some effort. The only thing you'll lose is time, of which yours currently has ZERO value (because you're not happy anyway, so even the stupid platitude of "value is subjective" equates to your time being both objectively and subjectively worthless as you are now). You're free to waste time as you see fit, but you might find that improving those areas of your life wasn't wasted in a few years.
>>
>>25148288
it's also normal to work out, spend every weekend with "the guys" at the bar, and try to pick up as many girls as you can, uncaring about supersizing their diva syndrome.
of course, if you did those things and it still wouldnt work out you just "havent tried hard enough", because no one is to blame for their unsollicited birth, except yourself.
>>
>>25153541
>i put you on this world
>i tell you to do X Y Z for A and B
>but when you grow up and find out it was a lie you cant complain
>or youre entitled

aside from that
>implying anyones time has some inherent value
>implying youre not a loser
>implying youre better than him while bitching about his life on the internet

>inb4 "u just dont get it"
fuck off, roastie

2/10, made me reply
>>
>>25153329
>my bitchy cousins are every woman
Maybe your sample size is a bit small. It's almost like your inexperience with women and inflated sense of judgement is continuing to some kind of confirmation bias. Weird.
>>
>>25148378
I have a 1250 powerlifting total and started taking steroids a month ago.
>>
>>25148288
we are truly worthless
>>
>>25153628
I didn't do any of that, but nice strawman. I said value is subjective, but since the way you're spending your time is making you miserable, shouldn't you try something different? Unless you like being miserable, anon. Do you enjoy being miserable?
>>
>>25153676
I don't enjoy being miserable, but the world and women enjoy making me miserable. Why can't they try to make me happy for once?
>>
File: 1431084606179.jpg (9 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
1431084606179.jpg
9 KB, 213x236
>Finally got my first kiss
>Don't feel any better
>But can't get it out of my mind either

It's a complex kind of feel
>>
>>25149052
>>25148506

Wow, I just watched the actual scene from the show.

This kid decides to get revenge (sort of), and improves himself. Becomes a sexy billionaire. Then he tries hitting on a girl and they kind of make him look like a douchebag. The girl just "knows everything" and picks him apart.

Betas really can't win, ever.
>>
>>25153634
All women are the same. They all can't into logic, true love, loyalty, honor, rational thought, they pretend to like star wars, pretend to like video games, pretend to like science, pretend to like philosophy, they all like bad boys and reject nice guys like me.
>>
>>25153676

you should buy a beamer to do all that projecting for you :')

Have you applied at your local police office yet? I've heard they're looking for people persons who got everyone all figured out like you.
>>
>>25149369
>>it's normal to not think about killing yourself daily

It does seem strange that this thought apparently never occurs to a lot of people. I don't think there's been a single day when I've driven to work and not contemplated swerving into oncoming traffic.
>>
>normals have so much sex that they get bored of it and have to come up with weird things to make it interesting or they cheat

>normals have so much sex that they feel depressed after not fucking for a few weeks
>>
>>25149052
> wahhhhhh all I have to do is appear confident and secure in myself. If only I could be a little bitchand work hard for a longtime to get laid instead. Why god why. This shouldn't be so easy.
Really nigga?
>>
>>25153971
>tell someone i nearly fell asleep while driving home from work
>i literally nodded off for several seconds about 20 times. still surprises me every day that i didn't get into a crash
>they go insane at me
>call me irresponsible
>call me an asshole. etc
Look m8 i was driving on a country road. no one would have died except me
>stop being so selfish!

Me? Selfish? Says the dude who eats factory-farmed meat and buys shit from Chinese sweatshops.

Fuken hypocrites, man. They're NOT assholes when they hurt everyone else, but as soon as I endanger my own life, I'M the asshole? wtf
>>
>>25154091
>dude just be confident and smile it works for me
>>
>>25153737
There you are blaming your problems on other people. It's nobody's job to make you happy. That's on you and it's always been on you and will always be on you. You have no control over other people, only yourself. You might find someone altruistic enough to make the attempt, but they'll get tired of your shit too because you refuse to take responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>25153898
If you're happy feel free to ignore me and continue doing what you're doing. If you're not, happy and continue to blame problems on others, don't be surprised if nothing changes.
>>
File: 1449722896176.png (807 KB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
1449722896176.png
807 KB, 800x556
>>25153814
Sure thing. Your immense experience wows me. Your insight is both meaningful and bordering sage wisdom. Tell me about the economy next!
>>
File: kek pepe.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
kek pepe.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>25148947
kekle corn
kljvghfiuk
>>
>>25153634
The sample size will only get larger and larger.

All the data that get's posted on R9k is one of the few redeeming things about it. It's all right there. Some more legit than others, true. But the trends are there.

"Not all women"... same old song and dance. Maybe it's true, not all women are like that. But enough are. And to the ones that aren't, they're only "not like that" for now. Society, social trends, their friends, white knights, etc all telling them they deserve better. They won't remain "not like that" forever.
>>
>>25154290>>25154290
Can't just smile? Yeah it will be emotionally tolling if you're a robot and feel very awkward at first, but thats life. Pain, joy, anxiety, shame, pride, love, depression, longing, that tiny little feel you used to get rarely as a little kid where everything was rosy and perfect. Just try living anon, you have nothing to lose. It may be awkward at first I know, but once you get going it's like doing tough cardio in your own little world, oblivious to onlookers because all you're focused on is breathing. Go feel the feels tbhfam
>>
denied means you're somehow supposed to have it. But thats not how it works bud.
>>
>>25155033
>oblivious to onlookers because all you're focused on is breathing. Go feel the feels tbhfam
Not true at all. People love to have a laugh at awkward and retarded people doing stupid shit.
Why do you think cringe compilations are a thing?
>>
>>25154417
It's you who obviously have never been around women. If you have, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. They all think they're always right, and if you do something right or smart, they will always find a way to make it sound like you did something wrong and stupid.

you build a rocket? shell tell you, "you're an autistic geek"
she figures out how to open a door. she'll brag non-stop 24/7, "i'm soo smart"

you try to help her solve a complicated problem, she'll yell, "shut up you're too talkative i didn't ask for your help"

next day you don't help her deal with the exact same problem, "will you do something and help me, why are you just standing there and not help a woman, are you a real man? maybe you're gay."
>>
>>25154300
>It's nobody's job to make you happy. That's on you
That's what I'm saying. I'm trying every day to make myself happy. But women won't let me. Are you saying that if it rains, it's my fault? If I'm walking and out of nowhere a dog bit me, it's my fault? If I try to make myself happy, but women won't let me, it's my fault?
>>
>>25148397
No. I feel asleep on my hand then touched my dick and it was freaky.
I don't think I like the feeling if someone else touching my junk.
I'd really have tho trust them.
>>
>>25154334
Likewise, friend. If you're happy feel free to stop posting and kill yourself. If you're not and continue to belittle everyone who disagrees with you, don't be surprised if nothing changes.
>>
>>25148288
Why the fuck do you want it?

Its overrated, literally a system designed to screw over everyone. Don't believe me grow some fucking balls, work out and get into shape, make something of yourself and maintain it for a few years, you'll be back and realize it's so much fucking easier to be single.

Bitches be trippin
>>
Thread song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJisNv1Lm24
>>
>>25148963

I had a similar experience.

I have no business not being a virgin or have having had a gf.

She was the one who initiated everything, so that was about the only reason things went as far as they did.

She seemed to be a bit of an exhibitionist, but either way she really seemed to like PDA, and I could not get into that shit at all. Embarrassing as fuck.

The worst part is she would get really offended/pissed when I wouldn't want to.

I mean I'd do that shit all day in private, but I just generally hate PDA of any form.
>>
>>25155461
>she would get really offended/pissed when I wouldn't want to
this is what I mean. all women are the same. everything you do is wrong, everything she does is right. she'll always, always nag, complain, treat you like shit, make you feel like a horrible person.
>>
>be in my chem lab
>my lab partner is a chad, and the lab group next to us are chads
>my lab partner usually talks to the group next to us the whole time and I awkwardly sit around silently waiting for reactions to take place and such, although they try to include me off and on
>one day they are talking about their sexual escapades over the weekend
>give me these looks like I understand
>just smile and laugh

nah it was kind of painful though because I think they had to have realized I'm an oddball
>>
>>25150525
Taking pills doesn't make you mentally ill.
>>
>>25153541
>tfw not weird
>tfw not immature
>tfw employed
>tfw social with hobbies and potential
>tfw 21 year old khv

But yeah yeah we get it "normie good, robot bad". You know everything.
>>
>Fapping
>Always fap without checking my door when I am home alone
>I get home after waking up at 3am for work
>want to fap
>Nobody home, start fapping
>Have new headphones so I cant hear
>All of a sudden my dog jumps up on me
>What the fuck I though my stepmom had the dog
>See her pass by the doorway
FUCK DID SHE SEE OR NOT THIS IS KILLING ME INSIDE

IS THIS NORMAL
>>
File: 1378562278295.png (26 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1378562278295.png
26 KB, 750x750
>>25153541
>mfw normies think this type of behavior is helpful
>mfw it only fuels hatred and revenge fantasies that will inevitably make some people snap
>mfw normies WANT to get killed by robots
is this a secret fetish of yours?
>>
>>25155799
If you need psychotropics and drugs to function, how is that normal?
>>
>>25156087
It's a trend.
Normies feel a little down and sad, they get prescripted pills.
>>
>>25156150
It's been trending for decades. "Normal" life is mental illness for the most part.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.