[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 2 of bodyweight routine Get your ass up bots Easy mode:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Day 2 of bodyweight routine

Get your ass up bots
Easy mode: pick one body part based on your last digit
Hard mode: pick two body parts based on your last 2 digits, if they both indicate to the same, reroll until you get a different one

Do every exercise in 3 sets until failure, if you are missing a bar, add one extra set to one or more exercises in that section to make up for it.
Good luck
>>
I did some squats after not exercising for a long time and I literally felt like I was dying
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 920x1301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 920x1301
I'll dump some meme workouts for all my dank memesters
>>
rolling thank you senpai :^)
>>
>>25148508
abs and chest+shoulders have a good workout familia
>>
>>25148034
...body weight? come on man. I did 6:00 AM deadlifts today; get with the program. you aren't going anywhere with body weight

disclaimer: if you are actually out of shape, doing body weight exercises is a good way to learn the right form and get conditioned before you start adding free weights! don't let me discourage you from getting healthy. remember to eat right and control your protein intake especially.
>>
>>25148034
AGAIN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT SHOULDER INTO CHEST TRAINING
WHY
THE
FUCK
WHY THE FUCK OP
>>
rolling, have dumbbells lying around at home so might just try and work them in, at least it'll finally give me an excuse to use them kek
>tfw no bar
>>
File: 1440470518421.jpg (101 KB, 630x499) Image search: [Google]
1440470518421.jpg
101 KB, 630x499
I was just thinking about this thx OP
have a pic of elder moonmen with knives
>>
>>25148471
Does punching air do literally anything
>>
>>25149423
Boxers do it to train, so I think so.
>>
>>25149216
Because you literally cannot train your chest without training your shoulders at the same time. How hard is that to understand?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.