[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a drug that just takes away the pain? I want to feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1450671855273.jpg (15 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
1450671855273.jpg
15 KB, 300x221
Is there a drug that just takes away the pain? I want to feel nothing. I want to be able to be productive. I want to stop feeling depressed. I want to stop feeling happy. I just want to be numb. I'm tired. Very tired. So tired I can't stay up for long.
>>
get some heroin off the darkwebz senpai
>>
File: 1356361624063.jpg (38 KB, 470x480) Image search: [Google]
1356361624063.jpg
38 KB, 470x480
weed and amphetamine is a great combo
all opiates = pain
>>
Percoset and adderall at the same time should do the trick
>>
>>25147968
I smoke weed daily and I used to use amphetamine all the time. downers are really the only thing which kill the loneliness for me. or at least distract me from it. when I'm high I still think of things which trigger the loneliness. heroin or some srs benzos are the only real solution.

(even then, it's not a solution. you have to come down eventually)
>>
>>25147886
xanax is your best bet. that shit makes you give zero fucks at all
>>
Phenibut or Kratom.
>>
are you the guy who broke up with your gf or bf or whatever?
opiates will work temporarily m8 but if you make it long-term I hope you enjoy suicide being your only escape
what people said about amps is true too, but it won't numb you at all. It will just make you feel like a god until you crash and feel all sad.

you could also look into dissociatives m8 best drug class i m h o but they will do things to your brain that you will not have the option to go back on. it truly is a journey
>>
File: 1450679828695.png (60 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450679828695.png
60 KB, 200x200
Thank you for all the information. This is the OP speaking and I've just been busy with work to respond. I might use amphetamine + weed combo and possibly look into Xanax.

>>25148756

No, but I am having issues with my online girlfriend. I've been feeling that I need to improve myself for her, but I doubt I'll be able to. She's also been speaking to me less and I just have a feeling it's all futile anyway. I enjoyed her company, but I'm just not meant to be happy and I don't want to feel these terrible things anymore.

If it helps push me over the edge and kill myself, I'll be fine with that since life is shit and I hope it takes away my fear of ending it.
>>
>>25149203
>problems with online girlfriend are making you do drugs
Nigga that's pathetic

And you're looking for opiates. Opiates take all the pain away, physical and emotional
>>
>>25147886

who is that?

orange comment
>>
>>25147886
Ketamine is the best there is
>>
Opiates give me all of those feels. Productivity, taking away the pain without leaving an edge, happiness.

I'm trying my hardest not to develop an addiction.
>>
File: kratom.jpg (128 KB, 501x391) Image search: [Google]
kratom.jpg
128 KB, 501x391
You could use kratom. It numbs your feelings and pain, energizes you to do shit, and it's completely legal. Thai workers use it to do manual labor in the fields for 12 hour shifts. No health risks (opiates are actually the safest class of drugs long-term), might make you a bit nauseous the first couple times (take some ginger if you feel it), the withdrawal is nearly non-existent (I've been using it every day for a year and feel nothing but some cravings and mild anxiety when I'm off it), and it's super cheap.
>>
>>25147886
You're pretty much describing SSRI/SNRI
AKA the most prescribed anti-depressants. Numb, indifferent and feeling like a drone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.