[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am done for. I wish I wasn't born a Muslim. Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: suicide2.png (100 KB, 1034x775) Image search: [Google]
suicide2.png
100 KB, 1034x775
I am done for. I wish I wasn't born a Muslim. Can't fucking leave Islam without committing social suicide (or literally getting killed by law, haha!), can't fucking move out, can't fucking do anything because I don't live in a first world country, and on top of that, I am not a man. I am living in depression and there hasn't been a day I didn't think of suicide. My life is meaningless if I can't live it the way I want, people just love imposing their beliefs on others. Most people are too lazy to use their minds, so they'd rather make others think for themselves. I just want to blow my brains against the cieling and end everything. I am sick of it all.
>>
Welcome to /r/atheism my friend.
>>
>>25147870
Are you the big booty girl who wanted to homeschool her kids?
>>
are you from saudi arabia?
>>
>>25148079
I'm Lebanese but I was born and raised in KSA, yes.
>>
You seem smart enough to know that everybody hates you so that's something. Why not just leave your country and stop being a muslim? A sandnigger that isn't religious is no longer a terrorist.
>>
Just try to make it US soil and apply for refugee status
>>
>>25147870
Move to a first world country

Make it your goal
>>
File: ddddd.png (38 KB, 266x273) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.png
38 KB, 266x273
Atheist sandniggers are welcome in the first world. Muslims can fall off their refugee boats and drown
>>
Just kill yourself already - all niggers and sandniggers must die.

[insert /pol/ charts and quotes about taqiyya here]
>>
>>25147870
I understand how you feel. I've turned into the black sheep from my family since I renounced my faith in Judaism. I can't bring myself to be a part of a religion that systematically mutilates the genitals of male infants. I can't be part of a contradictory religion that preaches respect and personal freedom, while slicing into the groin of a newborn. Fucking hell I know what it's like. I am morning the loss of my culture, my faith in my family, even my own body, and the heritage I grew up with is now dead to me. How do you cope with it all?
>>
>>25147870
I am an american who is gay, you can run away here. I wont support you, but you a spot to crash at.
>>
>>25148199
Speak for yourself
>>25147870
Kill yourself sandnigger whore
>>
Come to Germany they let it in millions of you people
>>
DO YOU WEAR A SCARF

DO YOU HAVE CUTE FEET

CAN I EAT YOUR ASS

FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH, SUBMISSIVE REPRESSED ISLAMI MAMIS ARE MY FETISH PLZ SIT ON MY WHITE PROTESTANT FACE IN A BURKA
>>
Just give your social circle the finger and tell them they can fatwa your asshole for all you care.
>>
Move in with me i have a extra bedroom in Germany
>>
You missed the boat to Sweden stupid
>>
>>25148126
jeddah? because i know someone who lives there.
>>
mmm sweet arab chicks
you could marry me :)
and move to a civilized place here in glorious europe
>>
I know everyone is memeing here but....you have some options:
1. Move to a first world country, cut ties with family, be freely atheist, profit.
2. You could try and get in touch with an atheist organisation. There are some that help non believers who are in danger in their countries seek refuge in the US. Google Faisal Said Al Mutar. They help with Movements.org and crowdsource to help atheists in oppressive regimes.
Hope that helps
*tips fedora*
>>
>>25147870
Join us Christians.
Everyone imposes their beliefs on others, they're called laws.
>>
>>25147870
Hey you can apply for university in the west like Canada. Apply for university. I know some universities in North America that give students free tuition if their parents make less than 100k. You can find a job easily at a fast food place. If you risk persecution or have abusive families you can call an Embassy. Please find out some solutions and get the hell out of there. Your life doesn't have to be this way.
>>
Ex-muslim here. Hang in there, things will get better, I promise. Many of us have been through what you're going through and came out on the other side and you will too. You need to start planning on the future and stay strong.
>>
>>25148126
For someone supposedly born and raised in KSA, you sure do seem to have a good grasp of the English language.
>>
I wish all sandniggers died already
literally worse than niggers and gypsies and chavs and romanians combined
>>
>>25149069
Every educated Saudi speaks perfect English.
>>
File: 1404681534513.jpg (15 KB, 333x347) Image search: [Google]
1404681534513.jpg
15 KB, 333x347
>>25147870
>and on top of that, I am not a man
what are you then
>>
It's the same in southern us. You pay lipservice to church then go on living like a godless heathen. As long as you're back to drink the grape kool-aid next Sunday it's all gucci.

I always wanted to fuck a hijab'd qt. How hard is it for foreigners to get laid in the dunes? I was looking at esl shit in the uae and a couple other countries. Aside from the terrorists the middle east looks amazing. I may have just watched Aladdin too many times as a kid though.
>>
Take a trip to the EU state ypud like to live in, apply for refugee status. Make sure its the country you want to live in as that's the rules re:eu
>>
>>25147870
marry a progressive cute muslim who lives in another country.
>>
Don't an hero OP it ain't worth it.
>>
>>25147870
What's stopping you from moving to Europe?
>>
>>25147870
*ceiling
>>
File: iowa2015.jpg (37 KB, 471x310) Image search: [Google]
iowa2015.jpg
37 KB, 471x310
But Mohammad believed in women's rights according to one of these fuckers that went up in my city
>>
>>25147870
Keep the social ruse up but secretly become a devil worshiper
>>
>>25147870
Are you attractive? I'm a US med student 28 yrs old... how old are you? could marry till you have independence then divorce in the US for your freedom. i'd be ok with that
>>
>>25149736
KEKiest post of the month award goes to you
>>
>>25149025
Same here.
>>25147870
Check out http://www.councilofexmuslims.com
It's a forum for ex-Muslims, there are Arabs on there too.
>>
I'm sorry that you're going through this
Why don't you come to Europe? If you're genuinely leaving Islam then there shouldn't be a problem
Your English already sounds good
>>
File: 1370742450848.jpg (99 KB, 700x720) Image search: [Google]
1370742450848.jpg
99 KB, 700x720
>>25147870
Just get to Europe m8.
Live off benefits, make a new life for yourself. You can choose to stop being muslim there and nobody will care thanks to a generally secular society, or keep being muslim and be treated like a fucking king.

Though to be honest, thanks for making this thread.
People always think of muslims or niggers as massive collectives. Just like one huge, evil entity which wants to kill you, when the fact is that they are people too.
Anyone can feel those feels.

May seem like hollow words, but I hope you end up okay, man. You are not alone.
>>
File: euro.png (25 KB, 193x201) Image search: [Google]
euro.png
25 KB, 193x201
>>25150389
>>25150416
Dude fuck off we've already got enough of them
>>
File: al.png (52 KB, 162x134) Image search: [Google]
al.png
52 KB, 162x134
Do you know a guy named Salman, OP? because if you do, I might know you.
>>
Just say your a syrian refugee and head to Europe
>>
>>25150587
You're*
hgplkejns
>>
OP hasn't replied to this thread in a while. Is OP kill?
>>
>>25150479
You're being a little harsh. I sure do oppose mass immigration as well but what else could people like her do?
>>
wah why aren't I allowed to be a nihilist MOMMY
>>25148199
Atheists are infinitely worse.
>>
>>25150804
we can only hope so brother
>>
>>25151471

Suck it up and change what she doesn't like instead of coming to where I live and making it the exact same kind of shitty. No one should be allowed to leave their country if they think life is better elsewhere. You only leave to help shittier countries. Fucking selfish assholes. I hope op chokes on a bacon.
>>
>>25152937
>/pol/tard detected
Aren't you too busy being cucked by black men to be worried about immigration? :^)
>>
>>25153182
GTFO of here you filthy nigger.
>>
>>25147870
If you manage to go to France or Belgium, try to stay as a refugee for apostacy. You'll get taken in, your life is in danger and they're legally forced to protect you.
>>
File: 536362562.png (106 KB, 483x350) Image search: [Google]
536362562.png
106 KB, 483x350
I-is op dead?
>>
>>25147870
We weren't born Muslim. We were born into Muslim families/countries, OP. Try your best to get out. I wish you luck.
>>
>>25147870
Why can't you leave Islam?
>>
File: 64565654.jpg (113 KB, 388x600) Image search: [Google]
64565654.jpg
113 KB, 388x600
>>25147870
Human beings are sacred. Society is not.
>>
>>25151558

This. I rather allow Muslims. Atheist are literal cancer.
>>
>>25149336

That is bullshit. Another idiotic atheist making false equivalences.
The punishment for apostates in Islam is murder.

That being said, I hate Atheists and I'm staying in KSA right now so I'll report the OP to the authorities.
>>
>>25149993

>get out of the dark side to embrace a dark side

I guess they like eating shit and converting to piss too.
>>
>>25147870
I don't get it, why don't you just move out?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.