[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you feel there's no such thing as a "foreveralone"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: mnBGjgx.png (472 KB, 702x720) Image search: [Google]
mnBGjgx.png
472 KB, 702x720
Why do you feel there's no such thing as a "foreveralone" woman? In general women have dating easier, but to say it's impossible for women never have had a relationship before? There are a few that exist.
>>
>>25147732
Indeed there are and I find it silly robots dont get it. There are some women who have vaginismus and they literally cant fuck... whos gonna date them? There are others who have clinical conditions where they grow hair in their tits or get beards or they can't control their bowel movements and there are some who just have hardcore mental issues.

Perhaps it's just a 0.005% of women who have it bad... but they exist.
>>
>>25147732
>giant eyes popping out of everyone's head
why did this style of art take off, it's fucking horrid
>>
I know right?
Why don't people also acknowledge the children who experience sex with an adult and AREN'T scarred for life by it?
The reason is because it's such a small proportion that it's basically irrelevant.
>>
not just that but a lot of women don't want a chad. some of them want nerdy ones but they're shut down by them because nerds hate women.
>>
>>25147835
cuz your dick smells bad
>>
File: joeker.png (103 KB, 240x244) Image search: [Google]
joeker.png
103 KB, 240x244
who cares
it'd be shite cus they prolly fat af
>>
I've never had a boyfriend, never had a kiss, never held hands. Men hate me. Plus, men are mean. Men now expect women to work full time and bring in good money AND do all the housework AND do all the cleaning AND pay off an insane mortgage AND take care of the kids AND take care of the in-laws. And on top of all, everything financially is split 50/50 so the woman doesn't even get the benefits of two combined incomes.

I want to be a stay at home mom, not a frazzled and exhausted career woman whose kids are raised by nannies. But that makes men angry. They think it means I am a lazy gold digger.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 900x600
>>25147816
>vaginismus
Wtf is that?
>>
>>25147906
You are a gold digger but at least an honest one. And you could do any of those things if you just said yes to the guys that ask you out. Pls girl don't play stupid with us.
>>
>>25147906
>They think it means I am a lazy gold digger.
Because you probably are.
Most women hate the idea of being a mother (hence why so many modern women are so shit, they had shitty mothers).
>>
>>25147906
That's exactly what I want from my future wife. Granted, right now I'm still in school and I'm hoping to become a doctor so I can support two people without worrying about next week's paycheck.
>>
>man is alone
>HAHAHAHA MANLET FAGGOT NOOB STAY ALONE 5EVER CUZ UR A SHITTER HAHAHAH CRY MORE #maletears

>woman is alone
>WAH WAH IDS SO UNFAIR THAT WE WOMYN CANT HAVE ALL WE WANT ALL THE TIME ;_;

kill all women tbqh
>>
>>25147851

Nerds are also boring, can't approach women, show their interest badly, are too judgmental and derisive, only want a very certain type of woman, ect.

In my experience Alpha Chads (not dude bro XD "alphas" but true alphas) are more tolerable
>>
>>25147919
I think it's from harry potter?
>>
>>25147816
>they can't control their bowel movements

MUH DIK
>>
>>25147732
There are,my 2ed cousin is one and she doesn't browse this site.
They browse Pinterest.
>>
>>25147842
Yea, most of them just develop abuse fetishes.
>>
>>25147816
>a guy just has to be not 100% perfect and super rich to be alone forever
>a woman has to literally have her vagina welded shut, be incontinent or have legit psychosis to be alone even temporarily

seems fair to me
>>
>>25148262
>>a guy just has to be not 100% perfect and super rich to be alone forever
Don't be fucking dumb. An average guy has been in a relationship before. The type of guy that browses /r9k/ is far below average (and I'm not talking about appearance strictly). You seem to confuse the two.
>>
>>25147906
How about I do the house work and raising our kids and you make the money?
>>
>>25148278
I look attractive, have an attractive personality, but my mind wonders away from the conversation so I can literaly feel random at times.
>>
>>25147934
A load of men who have asked me out: except for one guy with schizophrenia and another guy who had like autism or something and would wiggle his lips constantly, and three 'chads' seeking casual sex

Also why does that make me a gold digger? I don't want to end up with transgender transalbino children who are brainwashed from being in school and daycare and then in after school programs then online all day. I want my kids to be raised by me. Plus, if you expect your wife to work AND clean the home AND raise the kids AND 'pull her weight' financially you are going to end up with neglected and unhappy tumblr type children, a fat and exhausted wife who will burn out and want a divorce, and the stress of an unkempt home and physical stress from a poorly fed body due to the fact that cooking dinner after working 9-5 is exhausting and you'll end up eating a ton of heavy frozen foods and eating out

>>25147946
You probably had a shit mom, hence why you are resentful. Also see above

>>25147961
I'm happy that there are men out there who want what I want. My dad is a doctor and my mom stays at home and I see that my life and family has been very very good.
>>
>>25148287
I want to be a mother, you find a woman who wants to be a career woman.
>>
>>25148493
*a list of men who have asked me out
* delete the word except for
>>
File: factsman.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
factsman.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>25148493
>implying you're even a grill
>>
In the end we're all hypocrites. The reason we claim there's no such thing as those type of women is because it would invalidate a lot of things we say. We're like the girls that say they want "nice guys" due to the fact that if we met most of those fembots we wouldn't want them. People are shallow by nature.

But to be frank, I'd much rather be alone then have any girl anymore.
>>
>>25148629
>The reason we claim there's no such thing as those type of women is because it would invalidate a lot of things we say

you aren't us roastie, just admit it

no woman will ever be a robot

we say these things because of experience
>>
>>25148653
I'm a guy and my post was talking about the guys of /r9k/ not the fembots regardless of whether they exist or not.
>>
>>25148278
>just world fallacy again
Fuck off you enormous slut
>>
>>25148493
If you could really be the loyal, motherly, responsible, feminine and attractive woman you talk about you'd be pretty much perfect in the eyes of many men. I think the only problem would be that youre a retarded allahu ackbarist, right? But either way, good luck, femanon.
>>
>>25147906
>Men now expect women to work full time and bring in good money
Did it to yourselves. You ruined everything for everyone, you dumb whores.
> AND do all the housework
If you dont work. If you do then its 50/50
>do all the cleaning
Cleaning is housework, stop making it sound like you do more than you actually do.
>AND pay off an insane mortgage
As opposed to the man paying off the insane mortage by himself?
>AND take care of the kids
They are your kids.
>AND take care of the in-laws
Never heard this before.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.