[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>avoiding 4chins for the past 2 weeks because star wars spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449131525044.jpg (27 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1449131525044.jpg
27 KB, 353x353
>avoiding 4chins for the past 2 weeks because star wars spoilers
>finally saw it last night
>loved it
>came back to talk about rey with my friends
>everyone hated her

what
>>
>>25147460
terrible actress in a terrible film - where was the originality. the phantom menace, however terrible had more
>>
What did you like about it and was it better than the prequels, how do you rate it? I plan on seeing it eventually but don't want to spend money on movies so I'll wait for the dvdrip
>>
>>25147505
It's definitely better than the prequels. It's a very fun and enjoyable movie, the pacing is better than the prequels, the writing is better, the action is better, the characters are more realistic and fleshed out (I didn't really like Rey's character but the other ones are great), it's visually more interesting because they're actually acting on SETS instead of just greenscreens.

It's not high cinema but it's a fun watch. A little heavy on "quips" I guess? You might find that annoying if you're more on the cynical side. Chewbacca is basically a walking punchline.

I'd put it almost on par with Episode 4. Better than 6 and the prequels.
>>
>>25147505
Nothing will ever beat ESB but that's not a knock on TFA.

I'd put TFA at my second favorite, seen it 3x already
>>
>>25147557
This movie is nowhere near as good as 4. Smh baka senpai.
>>
gIib facsimile
>>
>>25148061
kill YOUR FUCKING SELF you piece of shit faggot nigger die die die!!!
>>
>>25147557
>I'd put it almost on par with Episode 4
Yeah nah your opinion is fuckin wrong. The movie was good but really?
>Better than 6
How can you honestly say the movie was better than anything in the classic trilogy?
>and the prequels
Sure but that's not saying much
>>
>>25148144
episode 6 is bad

4 is a classic because it's old and innovative for its time

7 is basically a retelling of 4 with more action and different character dynamics
>>
>>25147460
>I can't have my own opinions
>I have to follow herd mentality

cuck.
>>
G L I B
L
I
B
>>
>>25147460
She's a fucking terrible actress with only one facial expression. That being said I actually liked Finn and Poe, they were entertaining as fuck. BB8 made the fucking movie. Opening shot was a great inverse of episode 4. Overall it was a fun movie and while I didn't like how conservative and like episode 4 it was, I'll give them a pass because they're trying to reintroduce a major franchise. Better than I expected/ 10
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.