[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arby's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 412x351
Like how the fuck do you even get to go to Arby's? I always see their commercials and the food looks beyond delicious but we never go there.

I usually go to dinner with my family but my family always picks Bob Evans or Cracker Barrell.

I feel like killing myself. Life is so unfair.
>>
>>25147219
Id kill for some Bob Evan right now, fuckin hungry
>>
You could just, you know, go there yourself.
>>
>>25147238

I don't know where it is and I need help with transportation and ordering
>>
I'm going to go ahead and keep an eye on this thread. Feels like it is ripe with autism humor
>>
>>25147219
How old are you senpai? We will get you to Arby's.
>>
Can someone please FedEx this retarded kid some Arby's?
>>
>>25147367
There's literally thousands of Arby's locations. Use Google to find the one closest to you.

What's your difficulty with ordering? Just look at the menu and tell the cashier what you want.
>>
Both arby's and dairy queen closed down near me. It's fucking bullshit because we hae 2 mcdonalds and a burger king. I can maybe se mcdonalds because it is pretty good, but burger king is the worst fast food joint ever made. It'd be one thing if burger king paid you to eat their food, but they actually try to charge money for that shit.

Dairy queen is actually pretty bad aside from their malts, but I hear a very small number of sonics have malts. The trick is asking if they know what a malt is, then to make sure they aren't lying ask the difference between a malt and a shake.

Arby's is delicious though. It's probably my favorite fast food, and definitely my favorite meme. I usually get their reuben or the roast beef and cheese sandwich.
>>
>>25148391

I always feel like if I don't make the perfect order, they laugh at you when you walk away.

Also, I don't want food that tastes like Cum.
>>
Nigga lace up your New Balance and walk to Arby's. It's not that hard.
>>
Get your ass to Arby's on your own!
>>
>>25148605
Are you in the Special Education classes at school?
>>
>>25148605

What's wrong with brie? I make a badass grilled cheese sandwich with it. I've also done mac and cheese with brie and gruyere.
>>
>>25147219
Thanks for the post OP, I think I'll go get in my car and spend my money to get an expertly crafted Arby's sandwich now
>>
>>25148649

No I am a mechanic. I graduated in 2013
>>
>>25147219
We gonna make it senpai. We gonna make it!
>>
Please tell me this is satire, this whole thread had me in hysterics. Surely nobody is this awkward.
>>
>>25147219
Cracker barell has pretty great pancakes though.
>>
I was expecting a roastie joke tbqh
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 645x773
>>25147219
Arby's shill leave!!!
Arby's ain't bad btw, I mean it's always soggy as fuck but I don't expect better from fast food.
>>
The Arby's in my home town was shut down for having rat shit in the cheese they use to make the big beef and cheddar. I used to love eating that sandwich and I wonder if it is because I like rat shit.

Then I realized it was just a dream and I'm a 40 year old gay man who loves damn samsung phones
>>
Arby's sandwiches are just alright tbqh. Their curly fries are absolute god tier though. I had some the other day and it was wonderful. Very comfy
>>
>>25149363
Yea they have good curly fries, they taste just like jack in the box curly fries, both good.
>>
>>25148804
How can you be a mechanic and need help with transportation?
>>
My wife's son loves Arby's
>>
>>25149515
I take the bus. I generally don't believe in owning a drivers license because I hate giving money to the government.

But the bus doesn't go to Arby's
>>
>>25149695
>I generally don't believe in owning a drivers license because I hate giving money to the government.

Joke is on you normies. This guy is one step ahead of the game.
>>
What a bizarre fucking thread
>>
>>25147219
arbys puts a pound of salt in all their meals and its not very good desu, their fries is the only reason i'd eat there again.
also it looks more disgusting than your average fast food sammich.
>>
>>25149417
curly fries are garbage from anywhere
>>
>>25149695
>>25150135
Jokes on you neetcucks, buses are subsidized by the government

normals:9007
Neetkucks:0
>>
>>25149695
well lace up your autism shoes and go for a walk nigga.
>>
>>25147219
Arby's is great, don't listen to the naysayers
>>
>>25150151

>how the fuck do you even get to Arby's?

Why do I find this thread so hilarious?
>>
>>25147219
lol, this special ass nigga.
>>
>>25148589
>The trick is asking if they know what a malt is, then to make sure they aren't lying ask the difference between a malt and a shake.

A malt is literally just a shake with malted milk added

u srs nigga?
>>
hey /r/4chan xDDDDD upvote this xD
>>
>>25147219
ayy lmao I love cracker barrel
>>
>>25147219
shit nigga, you're missing out on their new steak fajita sandwiches

also, gotta get a small order of mozz sticks
>>
>>25150192
Delicious garbage tbqh family
>>
google map an arbys
go there
buy the fucking food...
>>
You ain't missing much
>>
Do Ameriblobs really eat fast food for dinner every night with their family? I only eat it when out somewhere and don't want to spend too much.
>>
The autism of this thread truly amazes me
>>
>>25147219
>be me
>work at arbys
>taking drive thru while my co-worksr is on break
>"hi may I take your order?"
>"i want this, I want that, and this and that."
>the menu stops at 17
>"okay so you want, this that, this that and a number 18 with diet water?"
>"yes thats.. Wait what?"
>"if youll pull around well have your total at the window, thank you."
>guy asks for my name
>"evan"
>not even my name
>they call the manager on "evan"

I have more Arbys stories if anybodys interested..
>>
>>25150947

Good one anon. Customer BTFO
>>
>>25150947
>diet water
HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>25150947
OP here. What's the best thing to order if I ever get there? Do you serve ice cream?
>>
>>25151007
yes, please tell this raging autist the perfect order so they don't laugh at him and cum in his food.
>>
>>25151007
Vanilla shakes and jamocha shakes is the closest we get to ice cream
>>
>>25151007
But the best thing to order is chicken tendies and the apple, chocolate or cherry turnovers. They are pretty good

>tfw i may be a wagecuck but at least I get to eat tendies all day
>>
>>25151007
wait, your little retarded ass has been dreaming about Arby's so you can get ice cream?
>>
>>25151229

Fuck you. Desert is part of any balanced meal. Soon as I figure to how I can get to go there, I'm going to have desert.
>>
>>25151311
why not take uber senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 650x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 650x963
>>25151379
Uber is controlled by the Croats. Do some reading up on Uber higher ups and you'll see the give heavy profits to the Croation military. I'm not about to give my money to the fucking Croats
>>
>>25151407
why not ride a bike to Arby's?
>>
>>25151407
where u live senpai?
>>
>>25151407
Do you make your own clothes also? Just take uber
>>
>>25151588
This. Nigga, if you want that delicious arby's you might have to compromise some of your retard principles.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25149695
>but the bus doesnt go to arby's
>>
>>25150345

You'd be surprised by how many don't know that, and maybe I'm crazy but I swear I can taste the difference between a shake with and without malt in it. I prefer it malted.
>>
>>25147219
You want to kill yourself over a fucking Arby's? Your life must be riddled with problems, dude!
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.