[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should black girls be allowed to be robots? they're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: original.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
should black girls be allowed to be robots? they're not highly desirable among men, and when they are they're in denial about it. not a black girl posting, i'm a guy who's seen black girl threads, and it seems they could be miserable like us. even ugly white girls can get chads (somehow, i've seen it). but literally a guy will choose an ugly white girl over a 7-8/10 black girl. so no white whores.
>>
All races of guys are attracted to me, im mulatto so this might not apply but seriously attractive girls of any race get attention
>>
i like how the "attractive" black girls are pretty much just tanned white people these days
>>
Pretty much anyone who isn't extroverted can be a robot. The end. It's this simple.

Plus if we were this elitistic about who can and can not be a robot, Indians would be the winners because they are the least desired ethnicity.
Black women follow right after that.
>>
File: 1436905603038.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1436905603038.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
Women live on easy mode regardless of age, race, height, weight, looks, socio-economic status, education, disability(even cripples, severe birth defects, paraplegics etc).

You can't even imagine how easy they have it, everything you want like affection, attention and love they can get just by registering a tinder account. Hell they don't even have to work if they want to, they can live on merely gifts.
>>
well since you're asking whether they're "allowed"

i say no, no women can be robots at all. this is the robot doctrine
>>
>>25147110
black women may be relatively less desired, but they dont really have the issues those ok cupid statistic makes it seem like they have

a lot of the things robots believe about black girls and black people in general are wrong
>>
>tfw black and gril
>4channer for 8 years
>most autist person i know
>even stereotypical white nerds cringe at my autism
>tfw accepted my fate
>>
>>25147329
accepting your fate would be interracial BDSM with you as the slave
>>
>>25147329
Do you stink of stale coconut oil?
>>
>>25147354
No its accepting that i will always be an autist loser who can never do normie things. Normie things include sex, anon
>>
>>25147381
yes, but it doesn't include rape
>>
>>25147242
I see this in every thread that mentions black girls is this a shillbot or something?
>>
>>25147417
you're starting to get it man

notice how soon threads die when they're called out
>>
>>25147329
post bottom half of face
>>
>>25147417
shitposters think black women have to look like whoopi goldberg or they're secretly european

the black girl threads are definitely some sort of troll or shill though, you can be sure of that
>>
File: datbooty.gif (1 MB, 206x360) Image search: [Google]
datbooty.gif
1 MB, 206x360
>>25147549
Yeah shitposters would claim gif related is "only 1/4th black" or "only has white features" despite the fact shes literally from africa
>these are shill or troll threads
jealous roastie pls
>>
>>25147208
So then why are you here?
>>
>>25147110

I'm from a country with no black minority and I would date a good looking black girl in an instant.

I don't find many black women really attractive though.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 499x499
>>25147208
>all races are attracted to me
>being attractive
WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS BOARD REEEEEEEESA
inb4 unoriginal post
>>
>>25147329
>even stereotypical white nerds cringe at my autism
Not judging but is it really that bad?
>>
>>25147707
Extremely bad. In school kids would actually ask the teacher if i had autism. I ruin everything social
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1692x1692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1692x1692
>>25147786
>kids would actually ask the teacher if I had autism
Wow that's awful anon, sorry to hear that, that's pretty fucked up
>>
>>25147786
tell us about your BDSM fantasies of being a slave to the white man, anon
>>
>>25147823

I want to be a slave to an arab man. tbqh
>>
File: vDjPAHF.jpg (901 KB, 2390x4250) Image search: [Google]
vDjPAHF.jpg
901 KB, 2390x4250
>>25147541
Here have my ashy hand
>>
>>25148001

what are your interests anon? out of curiosity
>>
>>25147975
that's disgusting, and also my cue to leave
>>
>>25148021
Vidya, horror movies and horror books, stand up, collecting sneakers.
>>
>>25148062

That's not too bad, sneakers, especially 90s/80s ones plus clothing around that time are pretty cool things desu. Same with the rest of the stuff, would talk to if I could. if that was alright
>>
>>25148062
Do you feel people expect less sutim out of you cuz you is black? Are people taken ablack by it?
>>
>>25148111
Nonblacks seem to be nicer to me since im an autist and not a "stereotypical" black. But i expect most nonblacks to automatically think im dumber and such
>>
>>25147110
yeh
>white women are idolized and promoted in society
>black men are idolized and promoted in society

yeh, sure :)
>>
This is turning into another LONDON thread
>>
>highest self confidence and lowest rates of suicide of any race/gender
No.
>>
I could've had a (one-sided) loving relationship with a tech job guy in a big city, but I wasn't attracted to him. He had very little going for him other than better status than me. Poor appearance AND autism is too much to look past. See a white girl would've done it for a few years then hit him with the divorce/alimony hammer, if not outright kill him.
Am I not allowed to be a robot for doing the right thing? You'll say no, but even when I TRY to learn to love, as my mom said you have to do, I just know it isn't right. I couldn't even spend a few weeks with him without getting disgusted, can you imagine the rest of my life? It would never work.
>>
File: 1441938131010.png (326 KB, 445x449) Image search: [Google]
1441938131010.png
326 KB, 445x449
>>25147110
>girl
>robot

mate
>>
>>25147786
People in my area don't even know what autism is. They just know that something is wrong with me
>>
>>25147329
>tfw black grill
>tfw always feel like an outsider no matter where you are
>tfw cs/maths student and autistic obese running shoes-wearing neckbeard white/indian/east asian guys have no problem fitting in and finding friends in this environment
>tfw kinda envy them tee bee aitch, not romantically, but at least in terms of friendship
>>
>>25147267
>Pretty much anyone who isn't extroverted can be a robot
You can be introverted and still maintain healthy social relationships with people, introvert just means you like to stay inside.

People here aren't introverted, they're socially retarded and this has turned them into introverts
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.