[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> wake up > piss, eat, go on the internet, bored already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446498404069.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1446498404069.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
> wake up
> piss, eat, go on the internet, bored already

tfw I do my entire day in 20 minutes
>>
>>25147083
allright get an occupation
>>
>>25147083
Welcome to NEET life! You made it!
>>
>>25147166
I apply for multiple jobs daily, nobody wants me
>>
File: 1327843214432.jpg (19 KB, 451x469) Image search: [Google]
1327843214432.jpg
19 KB, 451x469
>browsing 4chin has been my life for the past 10 years
>on long term disability with no need to work
>no escape from this hell
>>
>>25147222
Homeless fag here, i genuinely envy you
But i have to wait 2 more years in my country to get some NEETbucks
Then i'll be the greatest NEET of all time
>>
>>25147222
>no need to work
>getting paid for being useless

>"my life is a hell guise, my god, help me!!"

Go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit, you have no idea what hell is.
>>
>>25147083
you forgot
>go back to sleep
>wake up
>get on the internet
>go back to sleep
>wake up at 2am
>cant go back to sleep
>anxiety attack
>want to die
>go get mcdonalds cause its the only fucking thing open
>>
>>25147748
>anxiety/anxiety attacks at night

VISTARIL
I
S
T
A
R
I
L
>>
>>25147083
Go for a walk, read a book. Take up a cheap hobby. Do you live near woods? Go explore! If you have a car or transportation, go downtown and see what kind of things might happen to be going on this month. Maybe there will be something you like, maybe you'll meet a friend, even a girl.

Make a profile on monster.com if you're serious about a job, much better than going site by site applying. With money comes opportunity.

This is what I did. I went from NEET to a happy person. It took a few months, but it was worth every step.
>>
>>25147211
you could try to learn how to live innawoods, learn woodworking, painting, whatever. With the internet most things don't even require you to have a lot of money.

When your life consists of nothing, you can shape it to whatever you like.This does rquire willpower,but it's all up to you.
unless you're way too depressed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.