[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is this fair? My friends house >lives with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
How the fuck is this fair?

My friends house
>lives with his grandparents
>has a whole story of the house to himself with no noise
>they literally don't go upstairs for even a second
>he can freely smoke and blast music all he wants and has 0 noise when he sleeps
>he has like 1 neighbor who's old and doesn't make a single peep

Me:
>live with parents
>they spend all day next to my room
>they spend all day walking past me and waking me up keeping me up and barging into my room probably 3 times a day
>have thin as fuck walls
>can hear light switches under me as if I was right next to them
>kitchen and parents room is right next to mine and all day long I hear very loud abrupt noise especially in the morning
>have 8 fucking neighbors in a hillbilly town
>every single neighbor next to me has a dog that barks for hours at a time and they all point directly at my house
>Neighbor has an 18 wheeler that he let's sit there for a half hour idling
>its literally so loud its vibrating my head right now
>other neighbor has a car that is for some reason as loud as an airplane when he starts it and he too let's it sit there and idle
>in the summer people are working on houses and mowing lawns at 8 am
>in the winter I hear people using utilities vehicles and that god awful backing up noise
>>
Get a job and move out already.
>>
File: 1436421097790.png (193 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1436421097790.png
193 KB, 500x400
See if granny's renting some of those spare rooms
>>
>>25146693
i know that feel bro. right now im sharing a room with a relative that snores like a pig snorting cocaine. everything else is so quiet her snoring seems amplified. i have had to deal with this bullshit for the last 5 years. it has literally changed me as a person. im thinking if i cant find a nice truck to sleep in, in the next few months im gonna an hero.
>>
>>25147139
Yeah my dad is the worst snorer also

He used to sleep on the couch right under me and there was a heat vent next to both of us and I heard him snore. He doesn't just snore he like almost shouts and moans when he sleeps

He went to a training program and he said that out of like 20 people sleeping together he was the only one they complained about
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.