[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUA and lifting debunked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I'm sick of this bullshit being spammed by normalfags as some kind of solution to the issues of robots so let me explain why it's bullshit.

>Lifting
First of all, the effort you as a beta robot must put into it to become what girls consider fit thanks to crazy standards due to the media and Chad is insane. You are a low test male and don't gain muscle as easy as Chad who just do a brosplit 3 times a week while partying 2 times a week and still come out muscular. No you need to maintain a perfect diet and hard work for YEARS and the moment you stop you will go back to being a skinnyfat faggot. Second of all it really is irrelevant if you have a bad face, muscles will just compliment a good face and with a beta face it just looks weird and awkward. The only time I'd recommend working out if your only goal is getting laid is if you're fat, many Chads have hidden under fat but if you're already not fat then it's basically hopeless. Sure lift, it's good for your health, both physical and mental, but it won't help you with the gals.

>PUA
This is the biggest bulshit made by mankind. Attraction is very much physical, no matter what these coaches say. Take it from a guy who actually used to be pretty good looking in his teens but who aged really well and saw all the attention from girls fade away. I've Always been socially competent, funny and charming and I'm naturally Confident thanks to my years as a semi-Chad in my teens. If we even assume traits like these are learnable which I don't think they are, it really doesn't do much for you. PUA-coaches will say that by being funny, confident, careless and aggressive you will signal value but all it does is DISTRACTING her from your ugly looks. It can work for a little while and on drunk girls it can sometimes be enough to get them to fuck you but the MOMENT you stop entertaining them and they take a second to actually judge your looks, you will be flushed down the toilet with every other beta-faggot.
>>
I agree with everything you said.

It's all about your face (deepset eyes, large jaw, large chin and large zygomas are all indicators of high testosterone) and skeletal structure (for height and wide shoulders) for men.
>>
Agreed, PUAfags are most pathetic people ever.
>>
You idiit you dont lift for girls you lift for yourself woman come and go but gains are permanent. Strength is confidence. Also increases test and endorphines. Is a good hobby to get out of your room. Can be meditative when you lift you achieve flow.
>>
>>25146556
>>Lifting

THAT'S WHY YOU DO STEROIDS.

Steroids even improve your facial aesthetics if you have chronic beta syndrome. They give you a stronger jaw and a more masculine appearance. They also make you more confident, aggressive, and sexual. Steroids are a beta robots best hope for making it.
>>
Generally speaking, a person will always look better fit than non fit.

For a beta though, probably the best way to achieve fitness is through something interesting, like kayaking or mountain biking or martial arts. It doesn't require any actual skill, and like I said, it makes you seem like an outdoorsy interesting guy.

I knew some UGLY dudes back in high school who were able to get some pretty cute girlfriends just because they knew how to skateboard and had an ottermode skater physique. You're too old to learn how to skateboard now, don't even think about it.
>>
If you are exercising for anyone but yourself, you're doing it wrong.
>>
PUAs and people who subscribe to it aren't normies. They're probably even more fucked up than robots.
>>
>>25146980
>girls like skaters

lmao, is this late 90s suburban america or something? have we gone back in time?
>>
>Lifting for bitches.
>Not lifting for yourself.

You failed before you ever picked up a weight, anon.
>>
>>25146821
>all you have to do is die of a heart attack at 40
>>
File: 1447236562270.jpg (62 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1447236562270.jpg
62 KB, 540x720
>Implying I ever had difficulty attracting girls before I ever started lifting weights
>Implying I lift weights for women's sake like some faggot

Faggot I do it for health and to keep fit. It's a hour of my day to do a 20 minute run and 40 mins or so of lifting.

>mfw wankers actually get fit to get sex.
>>
>>25146751
>you lift for yourself
Sure thing. kek
>increases test and endorphins
not by much
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.