[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many hate White Knights and Beta orbiters? They are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: beta friend.jpg (94 KB, 838x1119) Image search: [Google]
beta friend.jpg
94 KB, 838x1119
Why do so many hate White Knights and Beta orbiters? They are victims. Feel sorry for them.
>>
no
they are the reason stupid whores can be stupid whores
because when the stupid whore does something stupid, the beta orbiter will be there to listen to her and validate it
he will still never ever fuck her but the bitch can go on merrily being stupid as if nothing happened
they are also the reason wymin have such high standards, because they can get anything for free from these orbiting fuckheads
>>
Those are two different things. "White knight" kn /r9k/ just means anyone that isn't a raging autistic woman-hater.
>>
They are victims of their own lack of balls, and their weakness makes women insufferable cunts.
>>
the only difference between a gamma and a beta is the fact that betas try hard and gammas never have. i stopped making female friends around the age of 14, because i could see where that was going. feels good being gamma.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.