[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, how is it that this legitimate autist got a date to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tendies.png (766 KB, 787x1000) Image search: [Google]
tendies.png
766 KB, 787x1000
So robots, how is it that this legitimate autist got a date to prom and you didn't?

>tfw no tendie buying gf
>>
>her face
I would rather just not go to prom desu

I mean i dont even really want a gf at this point, every interaction I've had with women has been awkward, we all know having a gf is just gonna end up being awkward as fuck

until i gain social skills, friends, and an actual life with a job or something i dont actually want a gf
>>
I wonder if Jon hit that
>>
>>25145680
Look at his arm
Just look
>>
I'm fucking desperate, but even I would pass that broad.
>>
>tfw too autistic to get gf.
>tfw not autistic enough to get pity gf.
>>
>>25145851

I don't even have a reaction image for mfw

And I have a huge fucking folder.
>>
File: the alpha smirk.jpg (68 KB, 300x327) Image search: [Google]
the alpha smirk.jpg
68 KB, 300x327
>>25145851
Jon's going places.
>>
>>25145680
>I'm a teacher at their school
>school club that promotes friendships between special needs kids and regular kids
This isn't a real date. Prom isn't considered serious business anymore like it was in the past, they have been replaced by house parties with the popular kids which Jon won't be invited to.

It is more a showy ceremonial thing and she is taking a special needs kid to prom for the same reason people keep saying incredibly deformed kids are beautiful on facebook.

I can guarantee you that if Jon didn't have parents like that and was undiagnosed he would be a loner being completely excluded from society like we were and normies like Maddie would join in. They wouldn't think "he might be mentally ill and need help" they would think "what a twat".
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.