[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 20 >kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin >met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>be 20
>kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin
>met girl on online chat
>start talking more and more
>eventually become internet couple
>love her like i've never loved anyone else
>she loves back
>gaming together, skype, pics and audios exchanged, etc..
>plan to meet and live together
>was doing pretty good to be loved for one time
>broke with her after 1 month
>says she got back in contact with her old friend and now she wants to be with him

>mfw she was only lying
>mfw she never loved me
>mfw i would have even die for her
>mfw i'm always the least choice of all
>mfw i never talk to her since we broke up
>mfw i still love her and think about her everyday
fuck.
>>
>>25145647

I hope you learned AN IMPORTANT LESSON.
>>
>3DPD
not even once kek
>>
Welcome to dating 90% of women OP. Enjoy your stay
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.