[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots I hate life I blew it with this qt3.14. she didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 750x1334
robots I hate life

I blew it with this qt3.14. she didn't respond to my text later on that day
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 750x1334
if she says she hates you, it actually means she likes you, right? right?
>>
>>25145567
>using memes in real life

Wow, you done fucked up anon. But seriously how long has it been since she last text? Doesn't mean she's forgotten about you or whatever. Girls are vapid cunts that get distracted by the slightest thing.
>>
>>25145567
underage gtfo
>>
>>25145567
Autist.
also, how's virginia?
>>
>>25145567
>>25145575
send the texts without your black scribble over it
>>
>>25145575
I recant my earlier statement, you fucked up big time.
>>
>>25145575
>revealing your powerlevel

everyone stalks because social media is for that
>>
>>25145597
this was yesterday, she didn't text me back (she was at some sort of function at her sister's church, which she apparently would've rather "lay in traffic than go to" so idk why she didn't text back. this was like a few hours after these texts, so around 6 pm. it's now 6 am.

>>25145599
too bad I'm 20

>>25145603
fuck that I ain't posting her picture on here
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (32 KB, 412x423) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
32 KB, 412x423
>>25145567

DELETE THIS THREAD YOU STUPID NIGGER

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK OFF

JESUS CHRIST

YOU ARE A NIGGER

a BIG DUMB STUPID HOOK-NOSED NIGGER

hahaahahahHAHHAAAAAHhahaahahahHAHHAAAAAHAHHACAACACACAhahaahahahHAHHAAAAAHAHHACAACACACAhahaahahahHAHHAAAAAHAHHACAACACACAAHHACAACACACA
>>
File: original.jpg (55 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
55 KB, 500x334
>somebody please save my mortal soul from this eternal damnation
>>
>>25145699
she's a sad and sarcastic girl, she appreciates that weird Internet humor
>>
>>25145575
Just say something sarcastic and end it with a ":P"
>>
>>25145754
this happened yesterday
>>
She's not into you... why would you even think of doing something like that? Stalking her fb and making it known is a turn off and captioning her pics turning them into memes is even weirder. I'm a girl so I know these things
>>
post the fucking pics unaltered
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.