[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /TF2/ here? Its the best game a robot can play probably.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: header.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
Who /TF2/ here? Its the best game a robot can play probably.
A community of likely minded slightly autistic people. My only friends are some people in this game desu senpai
>>
File: Heavy feels.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Heavy feels.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
> "lmao look at that f2p fag!"
> "This game was better when it was pay to play."
> "You don't even have hats!"
That community is abysmal, pham.
>>
>>25145584
I play with no items equipped at all and have done for years.

Nobody speaks to me. Nobody trades me. I've been a revanant for years. I might as well be a bot.
>>
File: fat-spy.png (116 KB, 275x326) Image search: [Google]
fat-spy.png
116 KB, 275x326
I /TF2/

>TFW be me
>buys steam games 80% off (For like $2)
>waits 30 days
>go to scrap.tf and trade the game there, for 3 keys

>MFW.
>>
I loved it back then but TF2 turned to absolute shit in 2011 and it's getting more and more shitty with each new update.
>>
File: ayygmao.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
ayygmao.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
>>25145504
I have been playing since 2010 on and off.

I still am obsessed with playing the game, I don't like the way the game has become pay to participate with updates (e.g. the new contract updates).

I have items that are decent that beat all the new contract items/weaps, so feels stagnating man.
>>
I just can't play it anymore. It doesn't excite me like it used to. I still have it installed and I check it out whenever it gets a big update but it never reignites the flame.

I have about 1200 hours over the past 7 years, I think the Medic Update killed it for me. The direction of the game just went to a place I didn't like.
>>
I used to play it, a lot. Had a long distance gf I played it with. She was a great sniper, I was a great spy. Ah, when we played games on opposing teams for fun, it was our foreplay.

But after the 2nd wave of class weapon unlocks...and when hats FIRST arrived...the whole culture of the game changed too much.

The peak time of that game was when arena mode was introduced but before the Demoman had the melee-build unlocks. That was the Golden Era.

Now it is a game that just nothing but meme circle-jerking. TF2 is dead. Valve knows it, and their willingness to cowtow to their fanbase got the better of them.

One time in an arena game of 13v13, as spy, I managed to get 10 backstabs in a single round.

>tfw TF2 will never have the feeling of this soundtrack, when the game first arrived
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXeqsZMoSY
>>
File: 1426062626089.gif (844 KB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
1426062626089.gif
844 KB, 268x278
I love the game and I still do but I don't play it much these days because of my shit pc coming close to an end and not having any money what so ever to build one. That being said I hope the competitive matchmaker will breathe some new life into the game.

I swear to god this game has the best Halloween events in any game. They never fail to get me into that Halloween spirit.
>>
gib Steam names, bots.

Maybe we can play some time, hey?
>>
>>25145608
Me too man. People actually used to think I was a bot until I got in the habit of spamming "Thanks!" whenever I get a kill.
>>
w-what about d-dota
more autists there
>>
>>25145584
>hud_saytext_time 2
>voice_enable 0
>>
>>25145504
used to play this game alot, but after many years I quit that game, now its a complete trash. just circle-jerking about hats and aussies weapons.
>>
>that new patch fucked persian persueder
Demoknight is not fun anymore
>>
anyone want to play? post steam name
>>
File: tooftoo.jpg (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
tooftoo.jpg
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>25145504
1800+ hours, still play it to date. Distinctive lack of hue Terror watt heavy duty rag, team spirit nuts n bolts titanium Tyrolean. Pro ks brass beast, baby faces, direct hit, freedom staff, machina, gloves of running urgently.

I play all classes except for spy, which imo is rage inducing to play as, and against. My most played class is heavy.

Spend most of my time on trade servers because I'm not too big on competition, trade servers are places i can go to and just do whatever. If i feel like fighting, i fight. if i feel like taunting, i kick, if i feel like talking, i talk.

The tf2 community are the most human people I've met, The servers i spend my time on are the comfiest places I've been. The tf2 economy interests me more than the actual economy.

I love this game.
>>
File: toilet_gondola.jpg (50 KB, 365x326) Image search: [Google]
toilet_gondola.jpg
50 KB, 365x326
I tear up whenever I see the nonsensical gmod videos from 2012-2008. I miss those days.
>>
File: 1435157289241.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1435157289241.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>25145504
play it constantly
add my steam crayonguy
>>
Someone make a steam group and I'll probably join since I have no friends to play TF2 with anymore.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.