[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: the new memeword for /r9k/ 2016 The new year is almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_41225560071620.jpg (97 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_41225560071620.jpg
97 KB, 636x960
ITT: the new memeword for /r9k/ 2016

The new year is almost here, kids. throw out those old words like normie and cvck and be the first to use the next big word. pic unrelated.
>>
Sexbot
>>
>>25145354
Philosofaggot
>>
cuckscicle
>>
>>25145397
>not philosophist
>>
2016 the year of the cuckquean
>>
Nice try. Those words are valid and important. They will not be tossed aside.
>>
Morphodite
>>
roody-poo

fuck off originality
>>
>>25145354
god, this pic is hilarious and at the same fucking time SAD as SHIT.

why do you have to post this?
it gives me weird feels.
>>
duck duck goose
>>
Dudick

It's memespeak for asshole autist oreos (nigs that act like whites)
>>
>>25145354
Braincripple, for all these people who think transgenderism is okay.

MudFugger, a woman who prefers negropenis
>>
>>25145490
actually it's the kid of some girl I went to high school with. I saved it from her normiebook.
I laugh every time I see it. I feel awful for the kid, but his mom was/is a huge slut and it's hilarious that she gets stuck with a baby nugget.
>>
ALISIAT

AT LEAST I SHIT IN A TOILET
>>
>>25145645
>it's hilarious that she gets stuck with a baby nugget.

I don't think that's funny at all. being crazy for sex and sleeping around doesn't justify getting a baby without limbs.
>>
>>25145701
then get the fuck out norman, reee, there's no place for you here, etc, etc.
take your whiteknight faggotry back to normanbook and find your own single mother of two plus a baby nugget from three different fathers.
>>
>>25145701
YOU JUST DISARMED THAT GUY'S EDGE!
>>
>>25145397
>>25145423
I like both of these.

>>25145449
also big on bringing back roody-poo. I only hope that its use becomes so prevalent as to force Jackie 4Chan to filter it back to nigger.

>>25145434
I prefer to think of people involved in cuckoldry as a "cucker" and a "cuckee."
>>
poopybutt

Poopybutt all motherlickin' day-o
>>
>>25145354
You don't force a meme.

Memes and memewords are a product of the times and context of our culture. Things will happen, things will become relevant, things will become bastardized and turned satirical. It doesn't happen overnight, but when it happens, the words will be ubiquitous
>>
>>25146179
He's done it!

>ubiquitous

I selled my sister's panties but my Dad made me give the money back and said I was a ubiquitous creep
>>
W-what about Anime?

That shit was so anime bro!
>>
>>25146246
nigger shut the fuck up
>>
>>25146518
>nigger

He's done it again! This one's edgy enough that it just may work!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.