[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else had /overprotective parents/ here? Completely ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: JLr8lXn.jpg (605 KB, 2081x1263) Image search: [Google]
JLr8lXn.jpg
605 KB, 2081x1263
Who else had /overprotective parents/ here?

Completely ruined me as a human being. I might almost have been a normie if they weren't like that. Possibly.
>>
I have a hard time believing that nobody else on r9k has had this.
>>
File: 1445479839927.png (227 KB, 720x496) Image search: [Google]
1445479839927.png
227 KB, 720x496
Nope my parents were way too under protective. Mightve almost been a normie if they werent like that.
>>
>>25144527
That is a really sad picture and yes, parents always made me come inside early, even in the highschool period
>>
>>25144527
>>25145238

Mine couldn't ever seem to get it right. They were over protective when I didn't need them to be and under protective when I needed their help the most.

They parented by the seat of their pants and put their own interests before ours every time. So I was under protected when they were getting their divorce, fucking other people and never taking care of their own kid. But I was over protected because I have medical conditions and they'd never let me do anything.
>>
>>25145269

They were always "Christian" too. I could disappear all weekend and they wouldn't say a word but if I said a cuss word in front of them they pretending to freak out. Like OH NOW you want to be a parent.

Everyone my entire life told me I was more mature them, starting with their own parents. My grandparents told me and still tell me to this day I'm the only mature family member if that tells you anything.

So now? Now I feel like being a teenager all the time because I had to be an adult during my teen years.
>>
My parents were so overbearing and cringy I had zero friends that wanted to come to my house and the thought of me having a gf was laughable
>>
>>25144527
My mother was extremly overprotective, even pushing me when I was autismo.
My father was all the contrary : He was always angry and used to shout at me everytime I was autismo and did idiotic things.

Until I was 11 I used to only eat shit like baby food or potato crisps, and my mother didn't care. It was my father who had to force me to eat real food.

I grew to hate my father and when they got a divorce I only lived with my mother.

It is only when I started to become mature that I understood my father did all of that because he loved me and I would have been a better person if I lived with him.

Now I barely see any of my parents.
>>
>>25145301

It's funny how parents screw over their own gene pools with their short term actions. Overly concerned with the little picture, trying to keep you as some kind of slave rather than realizing you're their own damn blood and you encourage them to be better than you.

I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure my sons get some female attention. Have a cool house, give them some space. Make myself scarce if they want girls or friends around.
>>
They were more controlling than anything. Like they actually didn't care what happened to me, just how I made them look. As long as I was a nice-looking kid who just said what people wanted to hear they couldn't give a literal fuck about me or how I felt about anything. If I said anything other than "yes" and "okay" I would just be completely ignored. If I went and killed myself they would have just hated me for making them look like bad parents.

I don't know if I'm looking at it theoufh edgy-teen glasses but that's certainly what it seemed like.
>>
>>25145459
>theoufh
through*
>>
When I was a kid it was annoying as fuck. My mom would even "volunteer" at my school, grading papers during class, to the point where she was literally sitting in every class with me up until 5th grade.

But now that I'm a neet in my 20s it's great because my parents don't put pressure on me to get a job and grow up.
>>
>>25145459

> Like they actually didn't care what happened to me, just how I made them look

Nah that's exactly what I was trying to say above. I know this feel Anon, I really know this feel.

My parents still do this. I've been living with my dad for three years, he didn't want me to move in here and kept trying to kick me out for the first two years. He had a party with his coworkers and they were all like "your dad loves you a lot and we know because he talks about how he's helping you out!"

Oh. Funny because this faggot won't help out his own kid without some serious teeth pulling and Congressman level of negotiating. But when other people are looking all the sudden he's the super dad whoosing in to save me... from problems he created and he totally omitted that part.
>>
>>25144527
The result of overprotective and authoritarian parenting reporting in.

They were more interested having an obedient child instead of one that could think for itself. The funny thing is that they expected me to suddenly know everything when I came of age (socializing, working, cooking, etc...) despite teaching me jack shit and rarely conversing with me about anything meaningful.
>>
>>25145704
>>25145704
>they expected me to suddenly know everything when I came of age (socializing, working, cooking, etc...) despite teaching me jack shit
this is me, right here. i had an overprotective set of parents who basically turned me and my older brothers into complete autists incapable of making eye contact with others or speaking to girls, but now they ask why we don't have jobs, why we don't have girlfriends, why we all have anxiety. i feel bad for them, in a way. they don't know what they did wrong or they're in denial. i feel bad for being such a shitty son.
>>
>mudslime parents
>go to western country
>forced to do mudslime shit I don't believe in
>beat me whenever they're cranky
>beat me when I cry because "you're supposed to be a man"
>beat me for every single little thing I accidentally do
>proceed to be raised exclusively by mom cuz dad doesn't give a shit
>don't have friend because mom thinks "whites are evil and will rape/kill you" (no I'm not a grill)
>become effeminate boy who is super nice to everyone and only wants to be liked
>virtually everyone hates me
>"redpill" myself at 16 and basically try to un-program all the shit she's done
>become moderately acceptable in society

Thank fuck for the internet or I would've married some slut and become a controlled beta bitch with nothing to lose by now (still early 20s KV failure though, but at least people don't hate/walk over me anymore).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.