[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 y.o virgin >33 y.o single mother in love with me >constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: gefhjth.jpg (914 KB, 2048x1371) Image search: [Google]
gefhjth.jpg
914 KB, 2048x1371
>24 y.o virgin
>33 y.o single mother in love with me
>constantly asking for my number/a date etc.
>not sure what to do

should i rid myself of the virginity anxiety to a girl in love with me even if i don't feel the same towards her? definitely don't want a relationship with a person with a child.
>>
>>25144436
you're going to end up being the bad guy. But if you're okay with that, go for it.
>>
>>25144436
yeah man, jam it in. women in their 30s actually know what they're doing and are less likely to fuck around with your emotions

>mother
ah wait. dammit OP. you can't go through with that. she's looking for a provider and a familial head. if you're not ready for that level of responsibility (which you most definitely are not) then I'd say just let her down easy
>>
Why are people obsessed with shoving their cocks in things? jerk off, get your nut and proceed on what you were doing before your dick got hard.
>>
>>25144507
that's what i don't want to be because i work with her. everyone acts like we're the 'cute couple'.

i've just flirted with her because she is quite flirty in nature. but i think she's gravitated towards my quiet nature. a few times she's become angry when i havn't asked her out upon her request.
>>
>>25144436
Never pump and dump a single mother. They can destroy you socially.
>>
>>25144549
i'd recommend against it then. also what >>25144554 said is true especially if you work together
>>
>>25144554
i have zero social status besides the fact i work with her.
>>
Yes bash her cunt in on neutral territory - i.e. At your place or in the toilet at work etc. Make sure you never meet her kid. Avoid talking about her kid.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.