[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are black boys(I refuse to call them men) on this site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: stoya.jpg (86 KB, 640x867) Image search: [Google]
stoya.jpg
86 KB, 640x867
>there are black boys(I refuse to call them men) on this site that would prefer this manfaced, horsefaced white/jew bitch over a black girl
>these boys are most likely dark as shit and look like shaka zulu but talk shit about black women's features being ugly
>these same boys wouldn't even spit on a black girl if she were on fire, but would gladly lick the cunt and ass of these horsefaced white and jew bitches

You faggots make me fucking sick.
>>
Man black people are crazy, they always shit on other black people for having dark skin ("dark as shit") like what are they supposed to have milk white skin?

I swear the sane black people need to completely separate themselves from people like the OP
>>
>it's a black girl post about not being desired thread
>>
>>25144404
>>25144420

come on bros, no black person would have a picture named "stoya" on their hard drive.

im not even blaq
>>
>>25144350
I can't even read this and understand it. Don't blame it on reading comprehension because I read a book every week or two at most if it is longer (like 800 pages). I'll just assume it is something which I don't like and just sage this. Work on your English you infantile retard.
>>
>>25144404
I'm poiinting out that usually black boys into white girls tend to always talk shit about black women features being ugly, despite having those same features. Saying black women are dark as shit when these guys look like fucking african tribesmen in urban wear, for fuck sakes.
>>
>>25144350
Black women are undoubtedly the most undesirable type of person on the social ladder, along with manchild NEETs. I really feel sorry for them.
>>
>look like shaka zulu

I don't know who that is but I immediately burst into laughter and it's 4 in the morning.
>>
>>25144453

he's an African chieftain that wrecked European settlers with guns in the night with voodoo masks, spears and wood shields
>>
>>25144448
>insult black people for having the skin they were born with
>somehow still manage to bitch about black men who marry women who give them kids who's skin color doesn't resemble shit
????

You sound really bitter OP, you can't date every single black man I can't date every single white girl. Why do you care about private parts not matching when these men would never even date you to begin with?
>>
>>25144449
meanwhile big nosed white and jew bitches skate by and these black boys obsess over them

>>25144487
I care when some fucking busted ass lil wayne or flava flav lookin nigga comes on here talking shit about how black girls look but then drools over fucking white jew bitches with bigasses noses like kat dennings
>>
>>25144613
Why? You've never gone into a thread and seen some pretty girl being called unattractive by the populous of 4chan? You're going to be as miserable as this lot if you base your self esteem on the opinions of people who don't know you, you really already are if you're the one who makes a plethora of these threads on a daily basis.
>>
>>25144404
this.
why so discriminatory op?
>>
DAMN STRAIGHT.

reel them in, op. get your boys back.
>>
>>25144430

>implying the nubian queen didn't simply google for the image.
>>
>>25144350
hardly a popular opinion here at all, your rage is misguided, master trole
its a popular opinion in the real world, though the objects of affection are, of course, redbones and assorted high yella bitches

nice colorism though bruh, good touch
>>
>>25144350
DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT MY ANGEL!!!
>>
>>25144404
even blacks know blacks are ugly
>>
>>25144350
>>there are black boys(I refuse to call them men) on this site that would prefer this manfaced, horsefaced white/jew bitch over a black girl
Nah, not into white girls.
>these boys are most likely dark as shit and look like shaka zulu but talk shit about black women's features being ugly
I'm lightskinned. Also, look up masculine vs. feminine features.
>these same boys wouldn't even spit on a black girl if she were on fire, but would gladly lick the cunt and ass of these horsefaced white and jew bitches
I'm not a submissive loser

By the way, your insecurity is leaking through this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35DC63uWvRQ
>>
I don't like them because they're more attractive I like them more because they're significantly more pleasant to be around this has applied to nearly every race of woman that I've been around compared to black women.
>>
>>25144404
redbone skin is closer to shit than argentina tier datk though. i never have coal colored shits
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.