[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 year old guy >kissless virgin >make friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1413270923454.jpg (14 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
1413270923454.jpg
14 KB, 478x361
>18 year old guy
>kissless virgin
>make friends with a guy on the internet (I first talked to him because I saw him posting in my native language once)
>he is actually really cute, a bit younger than me
>talking every day, kind of have a crush on him
>turns out he likes me too even though there are tons of people are thirsting for him and I'm nothing special compared to most of them (I hadn't even shown him what I look like at that point)
>we keep talking and after a few days I tell him where I live
>turns out he lives like an hour away from here
>after ~3 weeks he wants to come visit me
>we cuddle and kiss all day
>I absolutely loved it even though it feels kind of weird being gay, I've only liked girls before
>the next day he keeps going on about how much he wants to eat my cum and things like that
>hesitantly tell him that I was hoping it would be the other way around because I kind of have a problem with my dick
>he gets really upset
>tells me he doesn't have a dick
>confuse.jpg
>don't get it a first
>mfw my boyfriend is a girl
>mfw I was straight all along
>>
This was confusing as fuck so I'm just gonna chuckle and leave.

Heh.
>>
>>25144178
What happened next?

Original rip iwata
>>
>>25144178
so is this a win story or not? wat happend next? are u upset cuz u gay?
>>
>>25144380
I'm not upset, being with her was super nice and that was when I thought she was a guy. She is gonna get a surgery soon.
I still think of him as a guy even though he told me, you can't tell he's a girl by looking at him. It actually feels kind of weird saying she or her because to me he is still the same
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.