[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If u have time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1450299557690.jpg (31 KB, 491x418) Image search: [Google]
1450299557690.jpg
31 KB, 491x418
>>658571347
it hasnt been

>Been smoking weed atleast 3 times a day for the past month
>Im a diagnosed psychopath no one knows except for my therapist and now you /b/ros
>gf and I break up after 3 months of really good sex/weed/acid
>i smoke weed at least 3 times a day
>not gonna graduate highschool on time
>no grades good enough to make it into college
>No job
>no car
>no money but bday is today and xmas is coming up
>computer is slowly breaking
>running out of money to buy weed
>mom kicks you out of the house
>have to live with my dad who I havent seen in 9 months
>gf tells me she wants fwb and maybe to date later on
>we have hungout and gotton high/drunk a few times since but no kissing or even touching, like comepletly platonic and she is treating me different and we arent even having sex and she is hardly making time for us to hangout anymore
>my birthday is today
>really considering shooting up a school or going on a mass killing spree, im a diagnosed psychopath I literally have no emotion and im starting to lose myself a little bit and Im really really considering going on a massive killing spree and just killing as many people as i possibly can, I would like to go pro it or get it uploaded somehow but idk how I would set that up.
>>
if you do have a killing spree and you shoot me can you make sure you kill me i don't want to get shot in the guts and have a colonoscopy bag or anything

actually if you do go on a shooting spree can you kill someone useful to the rest of us like some super rich assholes or something?
>>
i dont know if youre a psychopath, but your writing clearly lacks some emotion, you repeat things you already said, etc.
the platonic thing with that girl is problematic for you, isnt it? dont you want to fuck?
i would suggest you to try to fuck her. normally you shouldnt let her be around you a lot without fucking, that means psychologically that she has you controled,dominated... she is losing respect for you as a man.
>>
>>25144226
I dont get the vibe of her losing respect for me, I get more of like her realising im an asshole or something but she still wants to be with me even though.
>>
>>25144328
you arent a high level psychopath right? i mean, reality is not black and white, psychopath or not psychopath. there are levels. you are not completely cold emotionally and absolutely lacking empathy right?
what you should probably do is find an ocupation (mayb a job, maybe a hobby), where you are able to grow and feel like you're better than others. being a psychopath has advantages. for me, emotions always get on the way, like obstacles. if you are cold you will succeed more easily in whatever you choose to do.
>>
>>25144472
I have never head of levels of being a psychopath but keeping or even getting a job doesnt even sound realistic to me
>>
File: 1450632741387.png (73 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1450632741387.png
73 KB, 500x343
Join the r9k Hall of Fame.
Fight the good fight.
You could be killing local normie scum RIGHT NOW.
>>
syck big mac wieners
>>
File: 1445367670671.jpg (9 KB, 259x205) Image search: [Google]
1445367670671.jpg
9 KB, 259x205
>>25144681
>psychopath
>keeping a job seems unrealistic
mfw
>>
>>25144156
>gf
stopped reading
>>
>>25144156
you sound like an edgy teenager, go back to /b/ or /soc/ you faggot
>>
File: letthebutfuckflow.jpg (33 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
letthebutfuckflow.jpg
33 KB, 494x358
>>25145068
>calling poor faggot OP "edgy"
>being this edgy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.