[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to realize that every cute girl has knelt before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: used goods.jpg (89 KB, 500x530) Image search: [Google]
used goods.jpg
89 KB, 500x530
How does it feel to realize that every cute girl has knelt before Chad and sucked his cock?

How are you going to cope with the fact that you will settle for Chad's leftovers?

How are you going to look into her eyes and say that you love her, when she has been marked by Chad's cum?
>>
>>25144108

its easy i don't.
>>
>>25144127
You're going to die alone, anon.
>>
>>25144108
Some women only give bjs in serious relationships. One night stands are mostly sloppy, boring, drunk missionary sex with a condom.
>>
I am the chad, 3 out of 7 of the girls I fucked are virgins.
>>
>>25144108
Technically, every Chad is settling for another Chad's leftovers. At this point it's best to not think about it, and to stop putting pussy on a pedestal. As far as I know, they've all been tainted.
>>
its easy im gay
>>
>>25144304
You're going to die of AIDS.
>>
>>25144164
Femanon here, just popping in to say this is so accurate. If I suck a guy off it means that I take him seriously/love the shit out of him. I'd imagine most girls don't just give head to anyone, but then again I could be wrong.
>>
>>25144318
you're going to die of loneliness
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.