[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desparation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1362471206852.gif (459 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1362471206852.gif
459 KB, 500x409
I'm gonna try to be short.

I've got this friend who lives in a different country. I've known him for about 6 years. We met online, used to talk about our girlfriends or love interests. We used to talk about how lonely we were, or how nobody understood us, or any of that kind of teenage angsty shit.

As years go by, we catch up with each other frequently. We would talk about current events, world news, and politics. We were both sort of lonely and depressed. We both did pretty terribly socially too.

Cut to today, I've got a girlfriend, have traveled to many different countries, and am about to move again. This guy, if he's still alive, probably is still living with his parents without a job or many friends. After finding out my situation (and I don't know if there's a correlation), he cut contact with me without a word.

I haven't heard from him in months, and I don't know what's happened. I know he browses /r9k/, but he's probably not awake this time of day in his country. I can find his Steam profile and shit, but he won't accept requests to connect with him. I don't know if it's a result of inactivity, or if he's finally killed himself.

I'm scared for my friend, but I don't know if I should be. I don't want to believe he would kill himself or cut me off completely without so much as a goodbye. I know we lived very different lifestyles, but he added a certain dynamic to my experience that nobody else has been able to provide.

Like I said, he's probably asleep, but we're on opposite schedules nowadays.

I miss you man, where ever you are.

TL:DR I'm making a desperate plea to my NEET sperglord robot friend to contact me, if he's alive.
>>
File: 6966662_orig.jpg (267 KB, 666x428) Image search: [Google]
6966662_orig.jpg
267 KB, 666x428
I'll never forget you Karl.
>>
he probaly died
>>
>>25144104
you can try to call his parents or something.
>>
>>25144104
u know when u said when im gonna try to be short

i thought as in height

lel

still readin
>>
>>25144104

you know his full name?

search the internet for it. if he's not from a europoor counry that no one cares about there would be an obituary posted online if he killed himself.
>>
>>25147251
what if here were from trinidad tobaggo? or cad republic? or laos?
>>
This has essentially happened to me like four times. It's not a big deal
>>
>I know we lived very different lifestyles, but he added a certain dynamic to my experience that nobody else has been able to provide
And what do you add to his experience, normalfag? Or has your life gotten to your head and now all you can think of is yourself?

What you represent now is and always has been the focus of his bitterness. Let go and live your normie life. Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to you. Incongruity is a thing, you know.
>>
>>25148350
I'm just kidding tho kek if he really thinks this way he needs to see past his biases
>>
>>25147369

then he probably wouldn't have a reliable internet connection that would allow him to skype and chat with OP on a regular basis
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.