[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is telling a girl in advanced to meeting her "don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 8nLFCVP[1].png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP[1].png
51 KB, 657x527
Is telling a girl in advanced to meeting her "don't worry I'm not a rapist" bad?
Cause she stopped replying.

Story:
>Girl posts bulletin post on school site asking for a ride home from uni, since we live in the same town I volunteered since shes cute and wouldn't mind some company since the 2 hour drive is long and boring.
>Message her, she responds, she's happy to find someone, wants to about me.
>Tell her my name and what I wrote above.
>Two days passed since.
>>
No, as an above average male (Under 6/10) i don't see no harm. I'd do the same. It's so easy for her to get you locked up for harassment or something.
>>
Nah I don't think it's particularly bad, but could be a tad awkward or creepy for some peoples taste. Depends on the girl.

What possibly happened in your case is that she got another offer to drive her so she just ditched you because somehow the other offer was more appealing. Maybe it was another girl, maybe they knew her already, maybe the lived closer to her or something.
>>
>>25143667
>Is telling a girl in advanced to meeting her "don't worry I'm not a rapist" bad?

yes

it reminded her that you might be one. you also made yourself sound like you don't understand basic social behavior given that you hadn't met didn't know each other well enough to joke about that
>>
The fact that you said that made her worry. It's kind of a huge red flag, Why would you say that unless you were thinking about it
>>
If you introduce yourself to a person and use the word rapist in the next sentence, you've made a mistake.
>>
>>25143988
>you hadn't met didn't know each other well enough to joke about that

actually, i take that back. no girls will think that's funny.

>>25144046
this
>>
A girl pulled the same thing with me and I was instantly put off from meeting with her
>>
it may seem logical, and safely funny to say, but is neither of those things

ya fucked up OP. just don't do it again
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.