[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you starting lifting, you literally could get any girl you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15
If you starting lifting, you literally could get any girl you wanted. So why dont you start?
>>
>>25143660
thats a lie and you know it

youre probably a fatty telling yourself youre gonna make it someday but youre not

stop being delusional
>>
I'm 5'6 lad so you know that's horse shit.
>>
File: manlet_getreal.jpg (352 KB, 1000x1324) Image search: [Google]
manlet_getreal.jpg
352 KB, 1000x1324
>>25143713
5'6 guy who lifts and his taller girl
>>
Stealth Asian Man/White Woman thread?
>>
>>25143660
anon i can't find the motivation to fix myself another drink, what makes you think i'm going to wake up tomorrow and suddenly feel the urge to lift?

fucking fitfags don't understand anything
>>
>>25143775
>i can't find the motivation

lifting raises testosterone which raises aggressiveness and adventure-ness
>>
>>25143750
mischievous OP knows exactly what he's doing
>inb4 people point him to that subreddit
>>
>>25143660
Lifting doesn't do the trick, but it helps a lot because it changes the way you live, besides making you look much more attractive
My friend was a fatty beta who spended his time in pc games, like 5 hours at day, he started lifting and became like the alphest of school
>>
File: squats and oats.gif (21 KB, 964x872) Image search: [Google]
squats and oats.gif
21 KB, 964x872
don't kid yourself m87
>>
File: 1405566859175.jpg (40 KB, 559x598) Image search: [Google]
1405566859175.jpg
40 KB, 559x598
>>25143809
so what you're saying is i need some muscled faggot to come over and get me another whiskey sour gotcha
>>
>>25143809
>lifting raises testosterone
is there actually scientific proof for that?
>>
I wouldn't want to be with the type of woman who only care about my body
There's gotta be more to that
>>
but white boys
>>
>>25143725
Damn I feel sorry for that dude, he's gonna get thrown on the trash heap the second some 6'2 skinnyfat faggot comes along.
>>
>>25143837
any physical activity including lifting raises testosterone
>>
>>25143866
>this is what autistic lanklet virgins actually believe
>>
>>25143871
for 15 minutes after exercise yes

i would honestly like to see proof that exercising regularly raises your natural testosterone levels because that is what was implied
>>
Muscles can't fix shit social skills, a beat face, and only slightly pushing 5'5". I reiterate this every fucking thread.

Here's your reply.
>>
>>25143849
I think there's a ton of girls that would be into you but never reciprocate your advances since you aren't fit. But if you were they would give you a chance and want to get to know you. Shit world we live in honestly.
>>
Because I am a friendly skeleton and I like looking spooky
>>
>>25144080
You will die a virgin because you are an angry desperate autist, not because of your appearance.
>>
>>25144100
some girls like spooky skeletons but most girls like muscles
>>
I don't lift per se but I'm really into boxing even if I'm not very good at it...yet. I really enjoy training and running, but since I'm short I'd just look ridiculous if I bulked up toi much.
>>
>>25144143

>"women aren't shallow, its because of your virgin personality, manlet fuck."
>>
>>25144824
Learn how to shift properly and you'll outbox at least half your gym.
>>
>>25143660
this guy doesn't look like he lifts
>>
>>25143725
got anymore? original
>>
Because I don't let a walking vagina govern my life's worth, or let it define my goals

For fucks sake. Bitches ain't shit robots.
>>
>>25144877
More details pls.
>>
i lift these nuts everyday bich
>>
>>25143660
Why does being /fit/ and having huge narcissism usually go hand in hand?
>>
>>25144897
>got anymore?

short guys with tall girls or asian guys with tall girls?
>>
>>25145206
nvm, it feels stalkerish
>>
>>25143660
Tbh lifting really does work. I used to be very skinny about 5 years ago.
I dumped my fucked up GF at the time who was maybe a 6.5/10, got depressed, lost more weight. Seriously I was 130lbs at one point.
Started to read about counting calories, bulking up and working out for mass gains.
Gained about 25lbs in a couple of months, went out with the boys more often, and I fucked sluts everywhere, in parking lots behind the club, in cars, in parks, everywhere! Working out and getting a bit bigger really worked even though I was by no means "big", but I had that low bodyfat + noob gains (chest, abs, shoulders and arms looked amazing).

I continued to gain weight and was 176lbs with ~8% BF and got myself a hot as fuck GF, 10/10 with big tits, dat ass, blonde hair, blue eyes, legs for days, just below 110lbs, works as a professional model (not the kind that pays some fag for a photoshoot, but the kind that actually travels to Paris, Milan etc. and gets paid $1000-1500 for 4-6 hours work).

Work out, eat healthy and your personality will change with it, and you will make it, I promise
>>
>>25143660
but that guy is a DYEL lol.
>>
>>25144839
Short guys will die virgins while tall guys are guaranteed to get pussy. That's why there are no tall virgins on /r9k/. Oh wait...
>>
>>25145726
What is your point? a well build 5'5 guy has no chance against a well build 6'2 guy. There is no use in being tall if you are looking like a complete beta.
>>
File: ALFA.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ALFA.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>25143660
I lift three times a week and eat somewhat clean, but this is still a lie. Girls don`t automaticly fuck you if you bench 250
>>
>>25145626
How tall fampai?
>>
>>25145767
The 5'5" alpha will always triumph over the 6'2" beta.
>>
>>25145937
Now copy the personality of 5'5 guy onto 6'2 guy and see what happens. Height is not everything, but it can do the rest if 2 guys are the same mentally.
>>
>>25145626
How do you know it was all by lifting?

Maybe you felt better because you believed it would make you feel better in the first place
>>
>Just keep lifting until someone loves you

:^)
>>
>>25145841
185 cm. (6.1? I'm not sure)
>>
>>25146022
Yea, you're right - I did feel better and a lot more confident, but that was mainly a product of lifting. Also a lot of the sluts commented on my body being sexy as fuark and such..
>>
>>25145969
A ridiculous scenario since two people will never be carbon copies of each other.
>>
>>25146081
You don't seem to get the message from my post.
>>
How true is this, anyway?

Basically, if I just get a six-pack and pecs and don't dress or smell like total garbage, I can just slay pussy? Is that how it works?
>>
>>25146140
Are you on the spectrum or is this question ironic?
>>
File: image.gif (911 KB, 500x201) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
911 KB, 500x201
sad that these Asian guys have to feel confident by showing off their average white gfs and how they can be manly too. When they could get a plain black gf like me who would worship the ground they walk on. They wouldn't even have to be in shape, they could on the chubby side too.
>>
File: 1374091857072.png (38 KB, 1271x345) Image search: [Google]
1374091857072.png
38 KB, 1271x345
>>25146140
Uh yea pretty much, and you gotta step up your risk game and actually make a move. Thats it.

People on the internet would rather die than lift weights or dress well or shower daily. Luckily they'll die alone and never reproduce.

Its so easy to get girls when you care about yourself. I am a formerly obese neckbeard. I know what its like man. People who fight the fitness/fashion revolution trend are digging their own graves. On their tombstones it will say "I think he was gay because he never had a gf"
>>
>>25145626
>I used to be very skinny
>I dumped my fucked up GF at the time

See you never were a robot to begin with. I lift, I'm 6'1, I'm decent looking and I still no gf.

Unless someone is an alpha failing due to being Mr. Bones, lifting won't do shit.
>>
>>25146273
>normies opinion : the post
>>
>>25146163
I'm actually on the spectrum.

I seriously have no fucking clue how to be attractive to girls. I've gotten laid, but I've never once initiated contact and I've literally been dragged into bed by two separate girls because I couldn't take a hint, despite them apparently having been trying to get my cum inside them for hours while I just sperged out obliviously.

I have no fucking clue how this works. If just getting /fit/ would get it to the point where I could actually just ask, "Want to have sex?" without being a creep, that'd be great.
>>
>Being a robot that actually cares about 3D bitches

I feel sorry for you all
>>
>>25146319
>autist
>still got laid
Let me guess, you have a 7/10 face?
>>
File: r9k.jpg (127 KB, 1901x229) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
127 KB, 1901x229
>>25143849
I used to think like that, but then I found out how attraction actually works for women.
They don't want you only for the body itself, a lot of it is the social status that comes with it.
This goes for any trait that would make a girl want to be with you.
>>
>>25145969
Unless we're talking about a 6'2, built, 10/10 model faced, rich, famous, not bald, alpha guitar player, there are always ways to compensate for a shortcoming.
>>
>>25146198
>wanting an asian guy when you're a black girl

You clearly don't know anything about asians or you wouldn't even bother trying. Unless of course you'll settle for one of those island niggers that thinks they're asian.
>>
>>25146350
>there are always ways to compensate for a shortcoming.
See, you admitted it yourself. Being short is something to compensate for. Height matters.
>>
>>25144928
Dunno if you're still around but just google "boxing how to shift." It's a way to move and create angles with switch footing, very underused today.
>>
>>25146332
I don't know. Honestly, it makes zero fucking sense to me. As far as I can tell, my face is lopsided, I have a fucking lisp, and I stim. I have literally never once initiated flirting, and the only sex I've had is when I got fucked, in the passive sense.

I seriously just want to know if being ripped will make it so that I can just actively get pussy whenever I want to.

A related question: How the fuck am I supposed to show girls that I'm ripped without looking like a douche? Do people seriously just take off their shirts and advertise how swole they are?
>>
>>25146364
The first person I've ever had sex with was korean and I haven't had sex again since. I'm sure most of them wouldn't like me but it's not out the realm of possibility.
>>
>>25143660
>If you starting lifting, you literally could get any girl you wanted.

that doesn't work that way senpai
>>
>>25146412
Oh, you mean sex? Even I would have sex with a black girl if she was pretty. I'd double and triple check that I was wearing protection, though. I wouldn't date a black girl. My asian friends wouldn't even touch a black girl so I'm actually more accepting than the average asian. Asians don't like black people at all. You literally have a better chance with white men than asians.
>>
>>25146411
>How the fuck am I supposed to show girls that I'm ripped without looking like a douche?
They can usually tell by the way your clothes fit on you.
>>
File: Snapchat-4498542686756305599.jpg (394 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4498542686756305599.jpg
394 KB, 1080x1920
That's bullshit.
I have a 400lb highbar squat with a close stance at about 174lbs bodyweight, where is my gf?
>>
>>25146476
>black

senpai...
>>
>>25146476
Routine, diet and roids pls
>>
File: image.gif (706 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
706 KB, 500x265
>>25146460
We dated for a year. He even paid some of my bills when I was poor but then he moved away and we both realized ldr don't work.

I know most Asian guys are just desperate for white women and they want society to see them as manly. I feel bad because I'd treat him so much better than those white sluts.
>>
>>25146476
There must be something seriously wrong with you if you can be black, toned/muscly, and still repel women. Good job, robot.
>>
>>25146476
because you have a bad personality and are boring
>>
>>25146520
>Personality

Explain to me how this was evolutionarily favorable enough to become at attractive trait.
>>
>>25146493
Routine:
Smolov for squats
Smolov junior for bench

Diet:
Literally anything so long as I hit 4000+ cals and 40/40/20 proteins carbs fats

Roids:
I'm glad you think I look like I roid, but, nope.
>>25146517
I'm extremely socially inept and women irl despise that. And r9k girls hate nonwhites, and since I'm mixed, they'd never touch me.
>>
File: 1439710441071.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1439710441071.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>>25146273
I can relate to this.
>used to talk a lot when I was younger
>started secondary school,
>got bullied to hell
>mother cheated on and left stepfather
>no guy leaves too
>mother enters angry depressed mode for years
>become reserved, quiet, zero confidence beta

To be fair I'm an diagnosed assburger who did shit like making animal sounds in class and curling into a zipped up coat like a tiny room and shit like someone half my age. So I can understand why I was bullied. Still, I think I'd be better off and a confident 'weird' guy, than a beta 'normal' guy.
>>
>>25146535
>personality
>evolution
t-thats not how it works, anon
>>
File: 1395757618557.jpg (32 KB, 362x273) Image search: [Google]
1395757618557.jpg
32 KB, 362x273
>>25146317
>mental gymnastics to rationalize existence achieved
>>
Lifting is shit.

It serves pretty much nothing than boosting your weak ego.

Oh, and you can lift weights I guess, but only with a bar, top cucks.
>>
>>25146535
because women want someone who makes them feel emotional and gets has someone about them, its been like that for thousands of years, no woman wants to date a boring man
>>
>>25146568
TL;DR they want Chad in both body AND mind.
>>
>>25146538
Kek are you the guy who makes nogf threads on /soc/ and call everyone who replies Chad?
>>
>>25146535
How do you think normal people are created? Nuclear families are one of the biggest factors in creating one.
>>
>>25146577
yeah and wallet :P
>>
File: baint.jpg (37 KB, 718x720) Image search: [Google]
baint.jpg
37 KB, 718x720
reminder that /r/asianmasculinity has been spamming AMWF obsessively since 10 Feb 2011

https://archive.is/SqMNQ
>>
>>25146567
literally for weak people
>>
>>25146593
I agree with this. Normal people are only created when a man and woman of the same race marry, have kids and raise the kids together. But considering that there are so many single parents and mixed race marriages now, places like r9k are getting packed.

All those white men who plan on marrying asian girls don't even know what they're doing to their kids.
>>
>>25146567
>healthy joints
>has the potential to temporally lift your depression
>boost in your sex drive

Its not just your ego.
>>
>>25146607
Right you are famo.
>>
>>25146654
>Normal people are only created when a man and woman of the same race marry, have kids and raise the kids together.
It doesn't have to be Man X Woman and same race, but this setup relatively produces the least amount of nonfunctional people.

>But considering that there are so many single parents and mixed race marriages now
Again, these groups can also successfully raise children if they are fit to do so, but you definitely decrease the chance for it if you look at the statistics over the whole population.

>All those white men who plan on marrying asian girls don't even know what they're doing to their kids.
I believe its a mix of delusional thinking + yellow fever fetish which lead to this.
>>
>>25146550
>Just b urself bruh ;^)
>Your beta genetics will totally change into chad genetics once you learn how to b urself ;^)
>>
>>25146896
The only beta trait you suffer from is lack of a father figure in your life. All stems from this misfortune.
>>
>>25146929
You are kinda right, but this doesn't make my complexes go away if I had one.
>>
>>25143725

That's cherry picking. Because one manlet is lucky doesn't mean it's the same for everyone
>>
>>25146943
You lament and attempt to treat the symptoms instead of the disease. Doing this you end up chasing frivolity instead of destiny. An obsession for fleeting impulse stimulation in an attempt to "feel better" instead of attacking the root cause.
>>
>>25147007
>root cause
The root cause is that my brain formed my autism and some major complexes when I was 6. Do you think I suffered from lack of father figure at this age? I was the weird child since I was 6, explain to me how i can choose not to be this way.

Some of what you makes sense, but don't go around telling somebody that there are no inherent beta traits somebody is born with.
>>
>>25145206
Jacked asian guys with girls (any race).
>>
>>25143660
Because I run, and prefer running to lifting.
>>
>>25143704
thread shoulve ended here desu.
>>
>>25143809
>lifting raises testosterone marginally
FTFY
>>
>>25147037
>Don't you see I had no choice I was born this way?

Ah yes eternal victimhood. I know you need to rationalize you existence as if you were the only person ever to have mental problems or autism on this board.

If you are the victim and not in control of your own life it allows you to say "I'm a loser but its not my fault" because lets be honest here, to think and accept that it is your fault would be seriously mentally damaging on anyone.

Yes 6 years old is prime time for developing into what you will be as an adult. Having only female and institutional influences is recipe for future loser 100% of the time.

It's not your fault you have autistic problems. It's not your fault you don't have a father figure. I mean it, its not your fault. Its your life man, if you are happy with the way things are currently and would be happy at 35 or 45 in your current state then don't change a damn thing.

You are happy aren't you?
>>
>>25146336
That's even worse desu senpai
>>
>>25147204
>as if you were the only person ever to have mental problems or autism on this board.
How do you think this way when the only thing I told was the truth about myself. I don't think I am special just different to normal people.

>If you are the victim and not in control of your own life it allows you to say
But its the truth. I don't have any control over anything in my life, nobody does. Heck I didn't even chose to be born.

>to think and accept that it is your fault would be seriously mentally damaging on anyone.
No it would be a lie to do so.

>You are happy aren't you?
Not in the slightest.
>>
>>25147290
>How do you think this way when the only thing I told was the truth about myself. I don't think I am special just different to normal people.

What I'm saying is that you are not alone. Thousands here suffer with you. The expression in the working world, even for normal people is "Life is suffering." That's it. Sure there's chicks who can just coast through life, but you aren't them and never will be. Life is suffering.

>But its the truth. I don't have any control over anything in my life, nobody does. Heck I didn't even chose to be born.
Yet you've made it to this point without killing yourself. Nobody has control of your life. You do. If you were to kill yourself right now nobody could stop you. If you were to steal an Xbox nobody would stop you from going out and doing it. There are consequences to actions sure, thats how society influences you to be a good rule obeying boy. Do you disagree you don't have free will?

>Not in the slightest.
You know if you continue down the path you are going do you expect to have any happiness? If you don't change the direction you are traveling, what hope do you have. At the end of the day you have to live with your existence. Your mother will one day die. It will be just you. The only things you really own in this world are your own body and your own mind. All the rest can be taken from you.

My question is if you are not happy why are you willingly continuing down the path of non-happiness?
>>
>>25143660
I've been lifting for 1.5 years now where is my gf?
>>
>>25147485
How much do you deadlift? How much do you OHP?
>>
>>25147478
>Life is suffering.
Yes I agree. This applies universally to every living cell on earth, independent of how happy you are.

>Yet you've made it to this point without killing yourself.
I cannot list all reasons which lead me not to do it, but survival instincts are a thing I guess.

>Do you disagree you don't have free will?
Causality pretty much prohibits such concepts, unfortunately.

I agree, a smart functional person would try different paths to achieve maximum happiness, but I am not smart and I don't think there is much happiness you can achieve as a poor NEET who cannot into social interactions.

>My question is if you are not happy why are you willingly continuing down the path of non-happiness?
I think my fantasy delusions are just enough to keep me going. Like I have phases when I tell myself that it will get better one day. I do have urges to better myself, but nothing to start improving upon.
>>
itt:

>people looking for excuses to not better themselves
>>
>>25143660
I did it, it didn't work
>>
>>25147517
For 5x5, DL 100 kg, OHP 37.5 kg

These are beta genetics for you.
>>
>>25147657
But you ignore all the anons who said they have been lifting. Just because some people were Chads hiding under obesity it doesn't mean your average skinnyfat beta-robot can become a Chad by lifting.
>>
>>25147615
I can't continue this thread but man just do something. Fantasy delusions, anime, video games, its all just escapism. Wanting the newest video games is simply material lust.

You are a smart person man. You've recognized that you are not happy, that the world is suffering, that you have many weaknesses, that you suffer from fantasy delusions. This puts you at a mental starting point better than 60% of all people.

All you have to do is do something. You have weaknesses, start going after them. Nobody is born is proper social skills, they are developed. Luckily you are immersed in a generation of people who can't socialize for shit. Why not start improving this?

You will suffer, you will be humiliated, you will feel things you never felt before. Life is suffering already, by adding a little extra suffering you can attempt to lessen the overall in the long term.

Let me just leave you with this. Everyone who put you down in your life wants you to stay down. Stay where you are in your current lifestyle and just die. Thats what society wants from you now too. Thats why its so hard to get out of this shit.

And when you attempt to, believe me these people will intervene and attempt to sabotage you. Because by you being something other than a loser means they were wrong, which is more than most people can handle.

Would it be easier to coast a long in life living day by day a NEET. Yes. But the problem is this lifestyle is you are seeking happiness instead of fulfillment, happiness will always fade.

You aren't going to get a do-over life where you are good looking, born into a better situation as a normal person. Its not going to happen. You have to work with what you have, as we all do. Some of the great men of history come from horrible situations, being depressive losers in their 20s.

Your life can begin, you'll never be ready, there will never be a perfect time. You just have to start. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
>>
>>25147761
These are your stats after 1.5 years?

How is that even possible? Were you not eating anything? Were you on a split routine? Did you not bulk ever?
>>
>>25147815
I ate properly as I added weight, some muscle but mostly fat.

I just have shitty genetics. As a kid I had problems growing and had to get diet-supplements to grow and I also get sick really often hindering my progress since I can't lift. My stats when starting out was a 40 kg deadlift and a 20 kg OHP and that's ignoring all the time I had to waste on getting flexible enough to even perform DL's and squats to begin with.

These are what robots are, complete genetic failures.
>>
>>25147837
i hit 2/3/4 pl8 after 13 months of lifiting on a PPL routine. you cleary did everyhing wrong
>>
>>25146476
Dude, your upper body sucks. Esp your arms. Why the fuck do u want such big wheels
>>
>>25147872
>I did
>everybody has the same chances

I guess the mountain just deadlifts this because he worked harder xD

Fucking /fit/-cancer this is why we hate you people. Genetics is 90% of everything, that goes for lifting aswell.
>>
>>25147798
Very motivating words anon, thanks.

I will keep trying.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.