[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got two free tickets to the ballet >no one to go with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>got two free tickets to the ballet
>no one to go with

fuck this earth
>>
Go to try and meet a qt ballet dancer.
>>
File: 1437349787302.jpg (46 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1437349787302.jpg
46 KB, 596x628
>ballet

theyll have a coat check but will they have a man card disposal bin?
>>
>straight man going to ballet
perv
>>
>>25143632

Gonna go see the bear in the little car, huh?
>>
bring a blowup/real doll so that you can pretend to actually have friends
>>
>>25143632
I enjoy art. May I be your plus one?
>>
>>25143643
somehow i think me being a robot has pretty much permanently banned me from meeting any kind of qts, period, at the ballet or no

>>25143659
>>25143669
>>25143748
>>25143692

funny stuff

>>25143874
where do you live?
>>
>>25143920
Northeast Iowa
Bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>25143965
ah well sorry you don't live anywhere near where this ballet is taking place
>>
so should i go alone? just not go? idk what to do here robots

i guess i'll just stay in my room its raining anyway probably going to rain tomorrow...
>>
>>25143974
Should be too surprised, honestly. What's the ballet? You should go to get out of the house a bit.
>>
>>25144048
Shouldn't*
Fuck me.
please be original now
>>
>>25144048
just the nut cracker, which i've seen before

but it would be nice to have someone to go with. just shit like this reminds me how totally alone i am...

since i've seen it maybe i won't go, though it is a bit different every year. nut cracker isn't even really a kind of ballet i like really. i mean its a lot of costumes and stuff.
>>
>>25144103
Probably too short notice to sell them on craigslist? You could still try, I suppose.
>>
>>25144128
eh nah its like a family member was going to go but can't and so offered them to me, but i have no one to go with.

it wouldn't be too embarrassing to be like "eh i'll just take 1" i mean i don't care what people think of me at this point. but i can't really take them and sell them.

whatever... another lonely december robot rides again....

i literally looked through my phone like "wow maybe i could invite someone" platonically or otherwise, but i can't think of one person.
>>
>>25144171
At least we don't have to buy many gifts, anon.
>>
>>25144188
honestly i'd rather buy a few gifts and have a few friends besides my cat but thanks i know what you mean
>>
>>25144196
I like to buy my cat gifts. He doesn't care for them much though so I buy him the fancy wet food instead of new toys cause he loves the fancy stuff but I can't afford it for a regular basis so it makes a nice gift.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.