[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ BATTLEGROUND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
What makes you think that you deserve a girl? Please explain it to me. As far as I can tell, most of you dont deserve a single hamplanet, whats left for a q3.14? Just give me your arguments, please.
>>
>>25143315
>What makes you think that you deserve a girl?

why do you think this is what i think?

don't you think if i thought that i deserved a girl, that i'd leave this shithole of a board and website and maybe try to talk to women?

you know what your problem is? you think you know everyone and everything when in reality you don't know jack shit.
>>
>>25143315
Fat people deserve fat people. I am no fat and actually bathe. I want something equal.
>>
>deserve a girl

You're already putting them on a pedestal, as if they were a prize to be won instead of just people.
>>
>>25143351
>You're already putting them on a pedestal, as if they were a prize to be won instead of just people.

whose words are these? certainly not mine, because i don't recall using "pedestal" nor "prize" to describe or infer to women.

quit blaming me for your insecurities, realize that you need me more than i need this board.
>>
>>25143375
You are a literal retard if you can't understand what I said, you are especially retarded if you think this board needs you, go play in traffic.
>>
>>25143417

cool vernacular, it makes you look really intelligent. do you just call people "retarded" when they don't agree with you like meek pussy whipped sycophants?

you're not shit to tell me what i should or should not do, or what i should believe. get over yourself.
>>
File: james-holmes-cell.jpg (99 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
james-holmes-cell.jpg
99 KB, 1200x896
No one "deserves" anything.
But lets just think about this for a minute. Serial domestic abusers have wives and girlfriends. Rapists and murderers have wives and girlfriends. Guys who psychologically, physically, and emotionally abuse and torture women have girlfriends and wives.
Fucking Ted Bundy received thousands of love letters from women while he was in prison, and even got married in prison.
Charles Manson got married to an attractive young woman last year.
Pic related is the inside of James Holmes' jail cell, where he hangs up the pictures that horny women send to him.
And you're going to sit here and act like the men on this board are worse than those men? That those serial killers, abusers, and rapists "deserve" girlfriends, but the men of /r9k/ dont?
Fuck you. Go rot in a ditch.
>>
>>25143461
>meek pussy whipped sycophants?

I'm not the one treating women as if they were above me.
>>
>>25143461
you're not shit to think that this board actually "needs" you. You have an incredibly over inflated ego. Get over yourself.
>>
what a hypocrite, telling me not to "put people on pedestals" but they'll call me a retard because they think they're better than me. who's putting whom on a pedestal? because it seems like you're putting yourself on a "pedestal", princess.

get over yourself seriously, i can't believe how some of you can't stop yapping about the most uninteresting shit.
>>
File: 1445367218982.jpg (92 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1445367218982.jpg
92 KB, 1000x500
>>25143508
>i can't believe how some of you can't stop yapping about the most uninteresting shit.
coming from the person who just made this retarded thread. Fuck you. Go drink bleach. I hope you fall in a meat grinder you pathetic cuntwad.
>>
>>25143490

i didn't actually say that the board needed me, read again please.

>>25143484

women have special rights men don't have even though their feminist agency will espouse otherwise, stop the press.
>>
>>25143375
>>25143461
>>25143508

kek if someone asks me what autism is I'll just show them these posts.
>>
>>25143523
Alright, let me rephrase. You said "you need me"
NO ONE here fucking needs you, you self-centered bitch. Fuck off. Get over yourself and your massive, undeserved ego.
>>
>>25143335
So you think that you dont deserve anything?

>>25143341
Then get a guy. Girls have pussies so you cant be equal.

>>25143351
Well, they are closer to animals than humans for me ^_^

>>25143467
Yes, I think you got my point. I am saying that most of the men on /r9k/ are worse than the lowest human scum rotting in prison. Actually most prison cells look better than wherever /r9k/ dwells but thats another question.

>>25143530
Whats wrong with the guy? He is just trying to argument his point of view :/
>>
>>25143530

ya, "autism" is not being part of this stupid reddit hivemind.

get bent. you people are so full of your own shit and nobody tells you to shut up.
>>
>>25143523
>I'm not putting women on a pedestal
>proceeds to put women on a pedestal
>>
>>25143523
>feminist agency
The word you're looking for here is "agenda" not agency.
For someone who just criticized someone else's vernacular, you are really fucking stupid.
>>
>>25143543
>accusing other people of being reddit
Now this is shitposting
>>
>>25143537

for ffs, stop being triggered by that one little phrase and read the whole sentence.

you are triggered like fuck, i can hear your chicken wings flapping crazily in denial.

>>25143538

i didn't say that. i -tried- to say that im here because i don't deserve a gf.

i didn't say i didn't deserve anything, that's stupid.
>>
>>25143564
keep on damaging controlling, you little sperg.
>>
>>25143549

acknowledging women are privileged is apparently "putting them on a pedestal". ok

>>25143553

either one is fine, you're knit picking because you have nothing substantial to refute my point.

>>25143563

>podracing meme
>not reddit

pls go
>>
>>25143564
Well a gf is your only chance to leave something behind - your genes. If you dont think about the future, does that mean that you are more present-oriented? Also why do you think that you dont deserve a gf?
>>
>>25143538
>considers women animals
>thinks he's better than anyone on this board
wew lads
>>
>>25143588

>Well a gf is your only chance to leave something behind - your genes.

but that's wrong.
>>
>>25143584
>white knighting
>not reddit
Fuck off.
>>
So has OP actually said anything in this thread or did he just come here and start sperging?
>>
so my genes are the only thing i can leave behind me after my death? isn't that pretty primitive thinking?

Jesus Christ, now i understand why there are so many FEMALE redditors on this shit ass board for anime - you all are SICK of your beta little male sycophants kissing your ass, so you come here to pick a fight with me.

yes you -need- me in that sense.
>>
File: 1450415859099.jpg (85 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1450415859099.jpg
85 KB, 499x374
Honestly I don't, I'm a 24 y/o NEET and realize my lifestyle is very unnattractive and not very worthy of a relationship
>>
>>25143611

ya save that for your beta pushover chad boyfriends, lmao.
>>
File: Yoga_zpsd004cbc7.jpg (45 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
Yoga_zpsd004cbc7.jpg
45 KB, 500x306
Well I've done sales for the past 7 years and I'm 28.

That has nothing to do with why I deserve a girl but it means I know how to market, how a sales funnel works, how to handle objections and how to close in person extremely well.

This has helped me fuck over 70 girls in the past couple years.

It has nothing to do with deservedness, it has to do with getting inside a girls head and understanding her value system and how you fill a need or desire, even if she's not consciously aware that it exists, then stepping in and filling that void.

Now to be fair, I also am an entrepreneur with passions and a strong work ethic, have above average fitness, intelligence, style, well travelled, interesting life, great in bed, charismatic. None of that matters if you don't trigger the processes in the girls brain that get her to 'buy'.
>>
File: aqhiv.jpg (24 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
aqhiv.jpg
24 KB, 410x308
>>25143639
>beta pushover chad boyfriends,
what
>>
>>25143592
No, I'd prefer looking after 2 cats than dealing with 2 women. They are lower than animals in most situations. Also I am not better than anyone on this board, I am better than most people on this board. Most != everyone

>>25143609
So what else can you leave behind?

>>25143621
Yeah, I am trying to reply as fast as possible :/

>>25143627
I have a dick and the only time I had ever been on reddit was to read the darth jar jar star wars theory.

>>25143628
Why dont you improve it? I can help you if you want ^_^

>>25143642
Gr8 m8
See? This guy knows whats up and how the world works. You can learn a lot from him.
>>
>>25143666

whatever i want
>>
>>25143666
>I am better than most people on this board
no, you aren't. You're just as shitty of a person as the people you're criticizing. Thinking otherwise is just some bizarre coping mechanism that you've come up with, so that you have someone "lower" in your head to compare yourself to and feel better about yourself. But in reality you're no better than the people you're shitting on.
>>
So apparently women are now rewards you get for doing well like fucking gold stars. What?
>>
you are pathetic. your whipped chad bf would never say this to you.
>>
>>25143740
What do you think makes me shitty?

>>25143778
Me?
>>
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548 KB, 1024x768
>>25143804

no. light house
>>
>>25143824
B-but I dont have a bf, I have a gf. N-no homo here :/
>>
>Do I have a huge urge for a loving partner that I can hug?
Yes
>Do I deserve it?
No
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.