[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think it's okay for a manlet to reproduce? At
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x613
Do you guys think it's okay for a manlet to reproduce? At one point I would definitely like a child, and it would cool if it was a boy but me being the manlet I am (pic related) am scared he'll have self confidence issues in life and hate me for being short and choosing to reproduce
>>
People should reproducing.
>>
Manlets create short daughters. Just like tall women create tall sons. If there no manlets there would be no short women.
>>
just have a bull impregnate your wife anon
>>
>>25143277

Unless you want a daughter, don't do it

If you do want a daughter, don't reproduce unless you can make SURE it will be a daughter through modern "designer baby" methods

if you have a son,

>he'll have self confidence issues in life and hate me for being short and choosing to reproduce

That is very likely to happen. Don't risk it, OP. It's unfair to gamble with the life of an innocent creature. It's one thing if it's just self-confidence issues and issues with inability to attract women, but what if he turns out like me and the pursuits and hobbies he loves require him to be tall?

He'll have to live the rest of his life miserable and hopeless, like me

From one manlet to another: for God's sake, have mercy on your unborn sons
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x960
>>25143446
Why do your hobbies require you to be tall anon? As for that designer baby shit to make it turn out to be a boy that's fucking hilarious
>attracting women
see the thing is not ALL women hate short guys, before I was able to pull some pretty decent bitches haven't bothered lately...
here's my face, I honestly think I'm okay enough for females to still be attracted to me despite being a midget
>>
>>25143299
yes which is why I would like a daughter so she can fuck a tall guy
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 540x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 540x833
>>25143294
But not short guys
>>
>>25143557

>Why do your hobbies require you to be tall anon?

My hobby's a little particular in that the average practitioner is around 6'0" tall, with some being taller

It's a competitive sort of one-on-one endeavor, and being short makes it impossible to participate

>see the thing is not ALL women hate short guys

Oh, I know. I'm 5'6" and a nonwhite hispanic. Despite that, lots of different girls have approached me throughout my life

Doesn't happen much anymore, but these days I rarely go out or talk to anyone besides the people at the grocery store I shop at. One of the cashiers told me I've got this gloomy look on my face all the time nowadays, maybe that has something to do with it

It's not that short guys have ZERO chances with women, that's mostly just a meme. Honestly I think the biggest problem with height is that the shorter you are, the harder it is to find a girl who's reasonably shorter than you

Once you're below a certain threshold you're forced to go out with girls that are your height/taller than you, which means that you're basically getting emasculated by your gf everywhere you go, since height is such a big part of masculinity

I'm not interested in a relationship so it doesn't matter to me, but that's probably what depresses a lot of manlets
>>
Difficult to say, you could breed with a tall chick and hope that it offsets your genetic defect. It's also a bit too simplistic to say that manlets will have manlet offspring, it certainly increases the likelihood but genetics are alot more complex than that and only a small percentage of your genes are expressed at any one time, couple that with the fact that diet during childhood plays a huge role in height. It's not at all uncommon for a manlet father to breed a short girl and get a tall kid.

In any case, if manlets were to stop breeding you'd only be moving the goalposts. Since there will always be variance in human height we will always have manlets
>>
>>25143277
You have mental issues, so you won't ever have to worry about that. You will die a virgin.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.