[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you missed out on teenage love >tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: TieHYs1VAE4.jpg (106 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
TieHYs1VAE4.jpg
106 KB, 575x1024
>tfw you missed out on teenage love
>tfw no gf
>>
>>25143215
Ugh tell her to properly brush the teeth on the side, not just the front.
>>
>missed out on prime teen pussy

I can't let this feel go and it's slowly killing me.
>>
>>25143228
She's eating you autist
>>
File: 1449373578476.jpg (129 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1449373578476.jpg
129 KB, 668x712
>>25143240
Do you think you'll ever get your chance like those rich celebrities and politicians?
>>
>crows feet
>not even 18
She's going to look like shit in her 30's
>>
File: 1448186466677.jpg (1012 KB, 4200x2795) Image search: [Google]
1448186466677.jpg
1012 KB, 4200x2795
>>25143228
She's a celebrity and must be really insecure about her teeth. I'm sure she'll fix them up in a year or two.
>>
File: Eyx3bpPd99I.jpg (86 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Eyx3bpPd99I.jpg
86 KB, 750x750
>>25143488
You think? I'll be so fucking old then.
>>
>>25143240
how old are you? I didn't start fucking a lot of girls until I was 26. Have banged 50 girls in 2 years since then, and about half of them are 18 to early 20's
>>
its not that great

there is tons of drama and a ton of bullshit

once again its all in your head
>>
>>25143528
He said PRIME. He missed his chance. It's socially unacceptable and illegal in some places to go below 18 once you are past 20.
>>
>>25143528
So you have had sex with lots of women?

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE SCUM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25143542
Lmao dude I'm actually speaking from experience.

Commenting on 2 separate issues: dude says it's slowly killing him which is has got to be a joke. Average chump sleeps with 10 girls in his life, you can have 10x that and way hotter girls than idiot 16-17 year olds in a few years if you know what you're doing.

Secondly
teen girls don't know how to fuck, don't dress well, are incredibly dumb, you have nothing in common to talk about so you can't make a connection when all they talk about is one direction, literally can't stop texting for 2 seconds. If that's your definition of prime pussy you can have it. Again speaking from experience, I would take early 20's over teens any day of the week.
>>
>>25143722
>implying a robot has anything in common with any girl
>implying normies only fuck 10 women in this internet age with the likes of tinder and facebook

The problem is he and many others here have no appeal to women of any age.
>>
>>25143756
I really don't belong here at all.
>>
>>25143892
You don't you normie. Get out! I can smell you from here!
>>
If you mean teenage sex, then no, I neither had nor currently have any desire to experience that.

If you mean teenage love as in a non-sexual relationship, then yes. It was terrible every time it happened, and has significantly scarred me for life.

it's a lose-lose situation here anon
>>
you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love
>>
I missed out on everything. Teen love doesn't bother me too much, but losing out on teen friendship is something I think about a lot.
>>
>>25143528
What did you do to be able to bang 18 year olds? Current 23 year old, so I want to be in that position in the future.
>>
>>25145432
>you'll never be this beta
take it to your blog you autist
>>
File: al.png (52 KB, 162x134) Image search: [Google]
al.png
52 KB, 162x134
>tfw wasted teenage years inside and now you can never have your childhood back
>>
>>25145432
Nice copypasta, have my upboat
>>
And in 8 years I will complain about missing out on 20s love.

It is what it is and I can atleast know that if I were to live my life again, nothing would be different. I'm fucked by my genetics and there is nothing I can do about it.
>>
All that high school pussy i could have gotten but i thought i was too good for the girls that liked me. Fuck my life
>>
>>25146927
Have you been to american uni yet? That's when I did it. So far have had 16 girls in one year and two months. I don't even pursue as much anymore.
>>
>>25143215
>love
Yea, right. She'll leave you to go to college to "find herself" take 30 dicks in her ass then come back to you saying she really missed you and that it took ask that time to realize it.
>>
>>25143215
>mfw hated high school so much i didn't care at the time
>>
G looks like she's a bitch
>>
File: kranker.jpg (459 KB, 1800x1541) Image search: [Google]
kranker.jpg
459 KB, 1800x1541
>tfw you miss when r9k was interesting
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>25143215
another thought is i dont want some redhead bitch with big teeth and a gaping void of a mouth to eat a burger infront of me and tell me things
>>
>>25143215
I never had a chance, really
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.